Jessie Where
Artist Mod
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
Everything posted by Jessie Where
-
Leigh is doing Celebrity Traitors!!
She's coming across fairly well so far, I was rather worried she'd display her childishness and have lots of meltdowns. Although there's still time I suppose!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th October 2026
'Pop' needs its moment! I'm not totally sure we'll get another proper single though.
-
Kygo & Ava Max - Before You Know It
Well it certainly sounds a lot better than the Shakira butchering at least.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
So sad to see Julie Hesmondhalgh go 😭😭
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Round 4 : End Of Year Survivor #153
Chris Cornell
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #19
That D'Banj track is horrible, 'Stars Are Blind' has slightly grown on me over the years so that.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th October 2026
Shame, but it makes it a more interesting footnote in history! It's probably even better remembered this way.
- Essentially- The Pet Shop Boys Rate!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #17
'This Is Me' quite easily, although it's not something I ever really listen to out of choice.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #18
Ooooh, I do really like both but I think Special D just clinches it.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
I know I said I've historically loathed Miranda, but I have to say I'm actually quite enjoying her on this (so far). Also absolutely love Julie! I did wonder if Richard would get away with it at the round table, turns out it was a really stupid move for him! Still, he doesn't take himself at all seriously which is always an endearing quality to me. Maya seems to be acing it so far, but I've seen many times how somebody breezes through the role with so much overconfidence that they end up slipping about mid-way.
-
Kylie & Madonna - Love Sensation (remix)
I'd love a second week! Even it not, it's not a massive deal.
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Niall Horan - Tastes So Good
Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in Harry Styles and One Direction's Harry Styles and One DirectionI'm sure he does 🤭
- Hear'Say & Liberty X: Popstars The Originals
-
XMAS ● Amazon Music Original
I'm actually looking forward to playing this, although probably not until mid-late November. I last listened to it on 27th December and even that felt weird
-
Round 3 : End Of Year Survivor #153
Chris Cornell
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/10/26
I'm mildly enjoying it for now, but I think by next year that really won't be the case.
-
Round 1 : End Of Year Survivor #154
Two bloody Elvis songs, christ on a bike 'Rubberneckin' is really really annoying so that.
-
Light Years ● survivor round 4
'Bittersweet Goodbye' makes my toes curl 😖 I truly can't sit through it. Going with 'Koocachoo'
- Hear'Say & Liberty X: Popstars The Originals
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #15
I'm going with 'Fight Song', although 'Stand By You' is SO much better!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #16
I'm sorry but it's 'Pumped Up Kicks' no question.
-
Bring Your Love- Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter
It's a real shame they didn't go all out with physicals and a video in week 1, especially as they'd have had longer to prepare for it than the others! It'd have probably still sunk down like a stone though, but a probable top 15 peak at least.