Everything posted by Jessie Where
-
Kylie to support Harry Styles' LA concert
What a mad world we're living in!
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
I quite like it and I have good memories from it at the time, even though as a song it's fairly unremarkable. Also agree the other forthcoming one is worlds better!
-
Bloody Mary ● 6th single
Platinum in the UK!
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Do it! So much goodness to discover. They so deserved to be more than a one hit wonder in the UK.
-
AI in the charts
And and and, there's more than a 10% chance it could end up killing the entire human race! https://news.sky.com/story/more-than-10-chance-ai-could-kill-all-humans-anthropic-researcher-13583522
-
Confessions II ● 15th album
At least Croatia knows where it's at
-
Cliff Richard - Only Number Ones
Oh Jesus Harold Christ, the mere notion of him doing Sign Of the Times
-
Slayyyter - crank 2
Oh wowser! Hyped If 'Dance... 2' exists I am officially deceased.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Does that make 'Rein Me In' the highest peaking earache as it mentions tinnitus?
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
I need an extended version as it feels like it ends abruptly, I kind of want it to keep going.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Ooooh noooo shame Natalie has dropped that low already, hopefully today and tomorrow's signings help a bit.
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
And this is certainly what we've got! Lovin' it
-
Rogue Traders - Midnight Alarms
Gave this a listen on the eve of #RogueMinogue and it's actually a pretty decent, enjoyable album!
-
AI in the charts
Surely they have an AI system that can automate this process??
-
AI in the charts
I don't think it's quite so bad in the sense that the Imael Angel person did actually write the lyrics, they just fed it through an AI thing (maybe because they can't actually sing or whatever?) but it's been re-vocalled anyway, so it's not completely egregious in the way 'I Run' was. But still, that doesn't take away from what a worrying precedent this whole thing sets. I still see so many people using the Puerto Rico song on social media stories etc 😣
-
Mwah Inc. - Dua Lipa General Discussion
Travel rep training season
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
I'll probably give them World Of Our Own, If I Let You Go, When You're Looking Like That and Hello My Love (also one of the newer ones I heard sounded alright, but I forget what it was called). That's literally IT.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
Absolute banger, a key highlight of the year for me
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
They could've also been denied two #1s here, Alice Deejay was behind 'If I Let You Go' by an even closer margin - which is much more painful as they never made it in the end! (Although 'If I Let You Go' is one of their better ones for me)
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Oh yeah! Which quite interestingly is also a remake of this from their 2007 album 🤯
-
Can’t Get You Out of My Head ● 25 years on
I remember the release of this so clearly, I was already following music and the charts closely in 2001 (I was only an "admirer" at this stage, I wouldn't become a fully-fledged fan until the next summer) but I had a sense of how huge it was with its 4 weeks at #1 and keeping off Steps & a much hyped Michael Jackson comeback in its subsequent weeks. I don't think I learned until a few years later that it had actually sold over 300,000 copies in its first week!
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Deserved #1 for Mel, when you think about it the way that campaign unfolded was really quite unique in the way it started off with a whimper and every release just kept getting bigger and bigger! Also 'Fool Again' is absolute garbage like 98% of their output.
-
Training Season • Second Single
Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at with it and that's what's kinda killing any enthusiasm I may otherwise have had. Still, it's better than most of the songs in the top 40 and I'm hoping it helps set her up nicely for the next era (which I think is crucial for her to really hit it out of the park with)
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdCp_8HObLl/?stkn=bjgzazNyZ2JtOGlm Sounds fricking AMAZING!! #MinoguesGoneRogue
-
Radical Optimism • Third Album
So no suprise re-entry this week?