Everything posted by Jessie Where
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Fever • 25th Anniversary Album Rate •
08 More More More 11 Love At First Sight 09 Can’t Get You Out Of My Head 08 Fever 06 Give It To Me 09 Fragile 09 Come Into My World 10 In Your Eyes 08 Dancefloor 09 Love Affair 07 Your Love 08 Burning Up 05 Whenever You Feel Like It (Special Edition Bonus Track) 10 Tightrope (Australian Bonus Track) 06 Boy (USA Bonus Track) 09 Butterfly (USA Bonus Track) 08 Good Like That (Japan Bonus Track) 08 Baby (Japan Bonus Track) 07 Rendezvous at Sunset (Asia Bonus Track)
-
R6: 1 Year On Album Survivor • That’s Showbiz Baby!
Lip Service
-
Kylie Minogue ● The Singles Rate (2026)
The Singles 06 I Should Be So Lucky 09 Got To Be Certain 06 The Loco-Motion 08 Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi 07 It's No Secret 08 Turn It Into Love 05 Especially For You (ft Jason Donovan) 08 Hand On Your Heart 07 Wouldn't Change A Thing 09 Never Too Late 00 Tears On My Pillow 10 Better The Devil You Know 09 Step Back In Time 10 What Do I Have To Do 09 Shocked 08 Word Is Out 02 If You Were With Me Now (ft Keith Washington) 06 Give Me Just A Little More Time 09 Finer Feelings 08 What Kind of Fool (Heard All That Before) 00 Celebration 09 Confide In Me 10 Put Yourself In My Place 05 Where Is The Feeling (for the single version) 08 Where The Wild Roses Grow (ft Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds) 08 Some Kind of Bliss 10 Did It Again 09 Breathe 08 Cowboy Style 07 Spinning Around 11 On A Night Like This 06 Kids (ft Robbie Williams) 07 Please Stay 08 Your Disco Needs You 09 Can't Get You Out of My Head 10 In Your Eyes 10 Love At First Sight 09 Come Into My World 09 Slow 07 Red Blooded Woman 08 Chocolate 07 I Believe In You 10 Giving You Up 05 2 Hearts 06 Wow 10 In My Arms 06 All I See 10 The One 09 All the Lovers 10 Get Outta My Way 06 Better Than Today 08 Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) 10 Timebomb 08 Flower 09 Into The Blue 06 I Was Gonna Cancel 06 Crystalize 04 Santa Baby 00 Only You (ft James Corden) 08 100 Degrees (ft Dannii Minogue) 08 Every Day's Like Christmas 06 At Christmas 10 Dancing 08 Stop Me From Falling (solo or ft Gente de Zona) 07 Golden 07 A Lifetime To Repair 08 Music's Too Sad Without You (ft Jack Savoretti) 09 Sincerely Yours 05 New York City 09 Say Something 08 Magic 07 Real Groove (Studio 2054 remix ft Dua Lipa) (album version superior) 07 A Second to Midnight (ft Years & Years) 08 Kiss of Life (ft Jessie Ware) 09 Padam Padam 10 Tension 09 Hold On To Now 07 Dance Alone (ft Sia) 09 Midnight Ride (ft Orville Peck & Diplo) 02 My Oh My (ft Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo) 08 Edge of Saturday Night (ft the Blessed Madonna) 08 Lights Camera Action 06 Someone For Me (ft YouNotUs) 07 XMAS Collaborations 07 Keep On Pumpin' It (ft Visionmasters & Tony King) 09 GBI (German Bold Italic (ft Towa Tei) 07 Higher (ft Taio Cruz) 02 Limipido (ft Laura Pausini) 08 Right Here Right Now (ft Giorgio Moroder) 09 The Other Boys (ft NERVO, Jake Shears & Nile Rodgers) 06 Really Don't Like U (ft Tove Lo) 03 On oublie le reste (ft Jenifer) 07 Starstruck (ft Years & Years) 05 Last Night I Dreamt I Fell in Love (ft Alok) 06 These Alarms (ft Snow Patrol) 07 Love Sensation (Afterhours Mix) (ft Madonna)
-
Best Original Steps Cover - The RESULTS
Deserved winner! 🏆 Tbh I despise the Steps version, although strangely the two occasions I've seen them live I've actually enjoyed it.
-
Sales • Part 3
Most deserving for the song of the decade! So 200k between the end of March 2025 and now.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Even so, hopefully this is a sign the wheels really have fallen off (at least 8 years too late but alas)
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Leigh is doing Celebrity Traitors!!
The only thing of note so far has been Ross Kemp thinking she was trying to murder him in plain sight because she rubbed his arm.
-
TBA • First Single
Probably wiser, although not having it in November feels almost like a break of tradition! I'm interested to see how it does for her.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/10/26
Hooray for Drake bombing, people finally seeing sense at last!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #14
I think Party Hard
-
The Final : End Of Year Survivor #152
Nerina, and what an excellent winner!
-
Dannii Minogue & Rogue Traders - Dirty Dirty Disco
Maybe a 4 minute version might feel a bit more fleshed out/complete.
-
Best Original Steps Cover - The RESULTS
I really like the Vincint version! Although I'm not quite sure they should've covered it.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #13
I'm giving it to Daisy. I remember loads of people on here at the time were touting it as a future #1 so its performance was pretty surprising.
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Lil Nas X - World's Greatest!
I quite like it, it's catchy enough although does get a bit repetitive in places.
-
Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
'Stay With Me' is an absolute horror. Torturous. I'm so glad I've not heard it in years when it was so big at the time. 'All About That Bass' really annoys me, but I rather love 'Lips Are Movin' Cheryl's song is objectively terrible, but I quite like it in all its Simpsons-esque saxophone glory 🎷
-
Kylie & Madonna - Love Sensation (remix)
I wasn't aware until now it even charted there!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #12
I'm forever confused by who this Charlie Brown is/was. He had that one random hit and then disappeared off the face of the earth. Anyway Mini Viva unquestionably.
-
Round 2 : End Of Year Survivor #153
Chris Cornell
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 2nd October 2026
I mildly enjoy Babydoll right now, but I can tell by next year I won't
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 2nd October 2026
Modifying the chart even more than it already is doesn't seem like a way of making it any less of a mockery. The most viable solution is for streaming services to do their bit and prioritise promoting newer stuff on their platforms. Quite how we get them to do that is another thing entirely.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 2nd October 2026
Almost top 20, damn!