Everything posted by Jessie Where
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
I think it's touch and go, but I anticipate it could be around 23/24.
-
Steps - 'Scared of the Dark'
Me too, and 'Things Go Bump in the Night'
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #11
I like 'Tilted' a lot, but it just doesn't compare to the greatness of ATC.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
Interesting move from Richard there. I think he'll be fine, I mean Jonathan made it to the final last year with the whole forgetting he had a shield thing. I enjoyed the first episode! Certainly chaotic enough. I've always pretty much loathed Miranda so it'll be interesting to see if this changes my opinion at all. Also Claudia "I was wondering where my wigs were"
-
XMAS ● Amazon Music Original
That's no way to talk about the BUBBLING UNDER smash. ☹️
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Fever ● album discussion ● 25 years
She's just put something on her Instagram!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I contributed 4 last night (Afterhours and Harry Romero remix on iTunes and Amazon), at 59/69p each why not!
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #10
I really dislike that Esmee song! I didn't think much of the Secondcity one at the time, but it's grown on me since so that!
-
Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades
This album really is all over the place! It has some good stuff and... some not so good stuff. Different Religion is the absolute highlight, I love the dark and menacing feel of it. Also like Orbit, Innocent People and Aftermath. I think the title track is actually pretty wack, so I certainly didn't need a remix of it at the end of a 10-track album.
-
Lil Nas X - World's Greatest!
Hope it goes well for him! He's had a tough time of it.
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
That's kind of where I was expecting it might fall to on Friday so to fall 11 places the next day is a bit of a bummer. Ah well, whatever happens it'll beat its #38 peak.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Oh bollocks, that's where I was expecting Madonna might have dropped to on Friday - not the next update 😢 I think Lewis Capaldi's shenanigans with 'Pointless' may have prompted that change.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #9
Definitely The Bravery, although 'Too Close' is alright.
-
Round 1 : End Of Year Survivor #153
I'm going with Kelly O, I don't know how that was allowed to happen.
-
Round 8: End Of Year Survivor #152
Melua. Let's hope it finally goes!
- Jester ranks the 2014 number 1s
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
They're doing the "win a signed CD single" thing again!
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
Jesus really?! So you mean to say if Taylor hadn't happened she'd be sitting at #1 right now? 🤯
-
Songs that peaked at the number referenced in its title
Which is simply vile, I'd have chosen Goldfrapp out of any option.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #8
I do like 'In My Mind' a fair bit, but it doesn't compare to 'Dragostei Din Tei'
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : The Final
Most definitely LeAnn!
-
Tinashe - Popstar
'Melatonin' will be her 'Midnight Sun' next year, calling it now.
-
Kylie performs at 2026 AFL Grand Final
- Steps’ TV Appearances
For a brief second I thought to myself "what's that?", so I can't imagine many people even knowing what it is - Steps’ TV Appearances