Jump to content

Jessie Where

Artist Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jessie Where

  1. When will the CDs be added? Will it be at the last minute again so we won't know how much impact they've had until Friday?
  2. G'won Faye!
  3. Honestly, I don't really enjoy 'Better The Devil You Know' live that much anymore since she doesn't do it in its original key. It always feels a bit flat to me.
  4. Just absolutely atrocious, I liked some of his ones from 2012/2013 but was pretty disgusted when that reached the top.
  5. Yeah, it had quite a big television premiere on Christmas day that year. I kept calling it "the real Queen's speech"!
  6. I really like the Little Jackie one, but Wynter is just an ultimate banger!
  7. I'm going for the Sugas on this one.
  8. Gurl did fab! Well done M
  9. I completely forgot this/he existed, but it is utter gash. Imagine taking a ONEREPUBLIC song and making it even more bland!
  10. DB Boulevard unquestionably, any day of any week.
  11. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    'Changing' is utterly incredible
  12. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The only thing that would possibly improve it is being an instrumental.
  13. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Maybe even a VMA boost after tonight? 🙏 (Depending if she even performs it)
  14. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Oh well, the original remains the superior version so I won't complain. #20 is where it was in the First Look the first time around!
  15. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    If I could press a button to delete this from existence, I would do it without hesitation 😒
  16. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This is about the only Noah Kahan song I remotely enjoy.
  17. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Never heard it and really don't want to 😬
  18. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    One good thing about Robyn being here is it'll help close the gap in sales between it and the evil Calum Scott version.
  19. 'The Fly' is good, I'm not sure I'd place it close to the top but it's a stellar track from them and one of their more interesting compositions. I do love 'Should I Stay' but I always wish 'Crazy For You' had got it instead as it was so close. '3AM' however is easily my favourite of these three!
  20. Jessie Where posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Some people online like to act contrarian though.
  21. That's pretty much the only Ricky Martin song I like, but I really like it! Crazy Love Oxide & Neutrino was a fun little novelty at the time, although it's not exactly aged well.
  22. I wonder if VMAs will give it any sort of boost? (Unless she ends up doing Into The Groove or something, knowing her)
  23. Didn't realise the marshall guy was actually Dom Dolla!