Everything posted by Jessie Where
-
Which Steps single do you think is their most underrated?
I think 'Scared of the Dark' is probably the closest we'll ever get to one of those again now.
-
Olivia Rodrigo - you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love
I listened to this the week it came out but forgot to comment, really enjoyed it! 'Expectations' is by far the highlight, also 'My Way' and 'Maggots For Brains' are great. 'Honeybee' might be my favourite ballad from her so far.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 26/06/26
- What is the first song you really despised?
I grew to seriously hate Yazoo - Only You as a small child because my mum played it so much it did my head in! Now as an adult with the passage of time and more refined tastes, I can look upon it a lot more fondly- RESULTS: Pop Princesses 3 • The Rate
It's not too bad but I'm not exactly gonna complain about it coming last. I felt like this would be a lot bigger at the time and its #27 shocked me, should've just given 'Rumours' a full proper release instead.- Kylie sketch for Madonna & Graham BBC1 Documentary
I'm very confident this image is related to Snow Patrol.- Calum ranks 100 Kylie Minogue singles (1987-2026)
A lot to catch up on here so I'll just list my highlights: Tension Slow Did It Again Hold On To Now Where the Wild Roses Grow Finer Feelings Say Something Step Back in Time- Pop Track of the Week 2026: Week 26
Baby Queen- Radio 1 Playlist (26/06/26): My body isn't ready for my guy
It feels like she's done to me.- Tension Survivor Round 1
Green Light Hands- Paddington James ranks the 2011 #1's
It's alright, I never really paid it that much attention. 'You & Me' was way better.- Steps • Underrated single (ROUND 1)
Say You'll Be Mine Neon Blue To the Beat of My Heart- Watch It Burn
The one that didn't get the plays- Live from Mexico • Live Album
I'd say 180k+, although it really wasn't helped by doing nothing else with it after release. This feels like exploiting a loophole in the system, much like Finally Enough Love- Friday Chart Predictions
Pretty big sales for Muse! Also decent for The Pretty Reckless, that should guarantee them a top 10. And looks like Livvy Rod will never actually make it with 'Stupid Song' due to being robbed by team Taylor's underhand and shady shenanigans.- Paddington James ranks the 2011 #1's
'Louder' is great, although I was mostly really happy to see Sian Evans credited with a #1. At the time I hoped it'd lead to more appearances from her as a vocalist, but that wasn't to be.- 2026 BPI Certifications
'Carte Blanche' is my favourite trance track ever- Friday Chart Predictions
Definitely, especially as it's the only one I've actually liked from this era so far!- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 26/06/26
God, it's all so BORING isn't it?- Tension Survivor Round 12 The Final
Oh what a terrible result. Lights Camera Action but it's not my winner- Paddington James ranks the 2011 #1's
I loved his previous #1, but 'Stay Awake' never really made any sort of impression on me. 'What Makes You Beautiful' is a storming debut single.- Round 7 : End Of Year Survivor #145
I really like all 4, but I'm going with Sugababes as I associate it with a past heartbreak.- Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #146
The Proclaimers- Becky Hill - What Do I Have To Do?
... to get the message through- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 26/06/26
Happy for Phoebe if she can actually achieve a top 40 hit! (although I hope it doesn't summon the return of a certain demon...) - What is the first song you really despised?