Everything posted by Jessie Where
-
Kylie performs at 2026 AFL Grand Final
Fab performance! It really was a spectacular. ✨ I have to say, it's so refreshing to see her wearing something cool and sleek - and not a damn boiler suit! She looks incredible. Also, they totally couldn't get her out of that cage when it landed could they? That's why the camera panned away from her
-
Training Season • Second Single
Is it wearing off now? Really great to see this re-enter the top 5 anyway, especially as at the time a lot of people implied it was an underperforming single!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
I imagine Madonna + Charli should be significantly higher on Apple (technically) with all the Taylor tracks on ACR. I know 'Love Sensation' didn't make any appearance, although that was split between two versions (of which the extended version was prioritised)
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
I was worried they'd alter the production and ruin the vibe, so I'm glad they haven't! Although the structure does feel a little bit odd admittedly. I like how the original is an autobiographical story of how Madonna started out and got her break in the industry, and now it's about how Charli started out. Cool twist!
-
Imael Angel - Bad Times
Bad times indeed 🤮
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - Day and Night
I haven't been excited about this era in all honesty, but it's actually a pretty nice album in full! Lacking anything "killer" perhaps, but an enjoyable listen all the same. Anyway, debuts at #86 today. Way worse than I would've ever imagined.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
What have you liked that's appeared in any chart this year, just to give us an idea? We should have Madonna next week, if that's any sort of consolation.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
I don't think it's even that, there's a disconnect somewhere to the majority of consumers being exposed to new music. TikTok has officially eaten itself.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
But nobody knew this song before it got its first TikTok moment!
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
'Royals' I like in a way, but she'd go on to have much better than this. 'Get Lucky' was a defining song of the year, unexpectedly blew up from nowhere at the time! I always feel it works better with a more dancy remix though, which I'd often hear out.
-
Patient Zero
It's alright, but I feel like I've heard it a million times before from her. She really needs a big musical switch-up at this point.
-
Steps’ TV Appearances
Nowhere near! 1- TOUCH ME - Rui Da Silva Ft Cassandra (68,471) 2- IT'S THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL - Steps (52,000) 3- EVERYTIME YOU NEED ME -Fragma Ft Maria Ruba (51,000)
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #4
I'm going with Bridgit, it was jolly good fun in 2013.
-
Ghost - Out now
This is solid! I totally hear what people mean with the 'Messy' thing. Will those 3 singles from last year be on the album or is it a totally clean slate now?
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
'So Good To Me' is an all-time favourite for me. That song is the purest form of summer
-
SB9 - Sugababes - 12 Feb 2027
Bananarama, The Pointer Sisters and The Supremes apparently. Although tbh, with all the line-up changes and the fact one of those albums was 3 completely different girls makes it somewhat contentious
-
Round 8 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Duffy If I could go back, I probably would've voted it over Appleton last time but I'm not sure it would've made any difference.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #3
Divine Inspiration is a great track... the other one is a pile of shite.
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #2
Absolutely Vanessa
-
Round 6 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Melua!
-
Light Years ● album discussion
Am I right in thinking they moved it back a week from its original date to avoid Madonna, but she ended up keeping it off in her second week anyway?
-
Steps’ TV Appearances
They probably could've grabbed a couple more at least if their team did what Westlife's did and pick opportune weeks (kind of like they did with 'Stomp')
-
The P!nk forum is closing
The end of an era! Thanks Toby and Laura for all your dedication and hard work over the years!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I knew something was wrong. Hopefully it can at least make some difference for today's update!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Only 3 will be allowed to chart officially.