Jump to content

Gboy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gboy

  1. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Quite a sad life you lead then....
  2. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Prays for midweeks
  3. Phew :)
  4. What was false? The 97 or 1000 copies??
  5. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    GA falling :cry: :cry: :cry:
  6. Just seen this post - Kanye is gonna tajke over next update as GA were 1000 copies ahead at the start of the week!!!!
  7. I have bough two copies yesterday which now makes my total : 3 Physical singles 1 Limited addition 7 inch 2 downloads Can't really do anymore for the girls - I just pray it stays top ten - Number 11 would be horrible!!!! :cry:
  8. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The one week i'd love to know sales we dont get them - Its gonna be a VERY nervous sunday afternoon for me waiting to see if Girls Aloud are top ten or not.... I have a horrible feeling they will end up at 11 i'm afraid to say :cry: :cry:
  9. I know - Number 11 would be horrible :cry: Trouble is, GA are reknowed for dropping at weekends :cry: :cry:
  10. Why does it always turn into a arguement about the Sugababes whenever anyone mentions Girls Aloud - It's so stupid!!!!!
  11. Gboy posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Good - I'm heading to the Brighton one and was worried incase it had been cancelled...
  12. Eeek!!!! I'm way too nervous about this - Please keep climbing on I Tunes - Would love to know sales....
  13. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Love this!! Number one for 2-3 weeks
  14. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Does anyone know if GA are far ahead of number 11 if we have sales from yesterday and how far away from 9? Also, great to see 'The Script' number 1 again in the albums, they are really nice lads and is a good album!
  15. Coz i'd like them to have 20 consecutive top ten hits!!
  16. Gboy posted a post in a topic in Girls Aloud's Girls Aloud
    Close but went with 'Love Machine'
  17. :cry:
  18. I am praying it stays top ten but its gonna be a nerve racking week - I also think it may put them off releasing a third single from the album unless they do a wicked remix of 'Untouchable'!!
  19. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I really hope GA can make the top ten in I Tunes
  20. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Whats the number 10 song please Martin?
  21. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yes Issues was 11 last week but to be honest, it was rising alot faster on i tunes - Think GA fans should download all versions again - I know i'm going too..
  22. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Shame for OOC but :cheer: @ Greatest Hits - Hope it passes 1 million this year!!
  23. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Better than what i thought as i thought it would be about 12/13 today so im quite pleased and its doing better on i tunes and the radio edit is also appearing now too!!
  24. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Don't think it will pass the 11 peak but it is doing very well atm - Will be over 100,000 now too!
  25. Gboy posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think (and pray) that they will