Everything posted by Gboy
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I disagree - I think 'Issues' is their best yet!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Just seen Sats album at 24 - Thats great.... Any info on Ga in the albums?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
OMFG GA TOP TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :yahoo: :wub: Lets hope they stay there or climb even higher come Sunday - I am so so pleased though!!! And thought Alesha was higher according to the lady herself?? :D
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
I hope so - She deserves top three at least!!
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
She must be doing really well on other downloads sites then which gives me more hope for Girls Aloud
-
Out Of Control - The Rate
11 The Promise :wub: 8 The Loving Kind 10 Rolling Back The Rivers In Time 4 Love Is The Key 7 Turn To Stone 9 Untouchable 3 Fix Me Up 10 Love Is Pain 10 Miss You Bow Wow 6 Revolution In The Head 8 Live In The Country 2 We Wanna Party
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
I know - How rude!! :angry: :D Can you ask her if she has the full top 40 she can send us? :o :D
-
Chart Fact
'Poker Face' is WAY over rated on here -_-
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
Are you friends with her then?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Dont get me wrong, i'd love it to climb but can see it falling to seven or stalling at six come sunday as it is starting to fall on i tunes. It will defo be top five today though!!! Anyway, i'm way more worried about Girls Aloud this week - I just pray they are top ten!!
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
Really?? Seems a bit high to me.... Still good on her - The song is AMAZING!!!!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Yeah but think they may fall by the end of the week to about 7
-
Melody Tour
is it true that some of her tours have been cancelled due to poor ticket sales??
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Hope Alesha climbs with 'Breathe Slow' - Song of the year (so far)!!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I think Girls Aloud will be around 13 today but be 8 come sunday!
-
Celebrity Big Brother Chat
I hope Ulrika and Verne are in the final two
-
Brits 2009
Best single and group are a definate :wub:
-
Girls Aloud • The Loving Kind
It's gonna be a nervous wait til the midweeks today!!
-
Predict - Pink - Sober
Not a fan of this one and it aint doing very well on I Tunes so i would say around 15
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
Come on GA - I'm gonna be so nervous all week!!
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
:D :D :D This made me laugh out loud so much!!!
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
Comon GA - Get in the bloody top ten
-
TIPs Chart Singles Prediction Game, Week 03
#24 The Game ft Ne Yo - Camera Phone #8 Girls Aloud – The Loving Kind #3 Kid Cudi vs Crookers – Day ‘n’ Nite #36 White Lies – To Lose My Life (Downloads) #29 Alesha Dixon – Breathe Slow #45 Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time #11 Kanye West – Heartless #67 Lady GaGa - Poker Face #21 Ne-Yo - Mad #40 P!nk - Sober (Others) #35 Coolio – Gangsta’s Paradise #27 Jason Mraz – I’m Yours #5 Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne - Let It Rock #7 Saturdays - Issues Bonus #1: Will Alexandra Burke – Hallelujah still be in the Top 5? No Bonus #2: Will Beyoncé - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) be in the Top 10? Yes Bonus #3: Will Britney Spears – Circus be in the Top 20? No
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
Has GA climed yet?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Would like to see GA top 25 in todays update (if we get one) seeing as they are now top 20 on I Tunes. And the Saturdays top 5 :heart: