Everything posted by Gboy
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
:D No, Martin said 'improved on yesterdays position', not last weeks.... Yesterdays position was 24 and it has improved two places :) :P
-
► iTunes Chart // December
Really want GA to start climbing now - Problem is, the promise is still getting tons of airplay!
-
It Was You Video
Not sure if i am on here often enough! How do you apply anyway?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Same Difference holding up slightly better than i thought to be honest!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Yes she is number 2 on the last update last night, but should be number one again in the next update. KOL @ number 2 is a great result for them though as the album has sold by the bucketload. Just goes to show if you have a quality second single it will still well, regardless of the album sales
-
► iTunes Chart // December
The updates are really slow at the moment for some reason :cry:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Na, not this week for Issues, maybe the week after though. Hope it does well for them, it's by far their best single yet!
-
Girls Aloud • The Loving Kind
I like all the formats. Single is top 120 in Tuesdays mids and they are rising on I tunes so looks like it may end up top 100 come sunday!
-
Girls Aloud ∙ Total Sales Thread
Looks like GA are gonna sell another 60k+ this week so they should clear 350k by this weekend. Possibly another 80k the following week (Girls Aloud Party and last week of xmas) followed by another 50/60k in the last week of Christmas. Therefore i think we are looking at year end sales of around 500k+ which would be amazing. With a second and third single planned, plus the tour etc then it could clear upwards of 700k :o
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I'm not surprised - I didnt even know she had released an album :)
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Top 120 :yahoo: Hopefully it can climb up later in the week as is top 80 on I Tunes already :w00t:
-
It Was You Video
Maybe we need to make more people aware as i only realised it was here a few weeks ago and i am on here every day :) Sharleen deserves her forum to be packed!! :yahoo:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Yes they are 70+2 :yahoo:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Where is Miriah in the top 15? Same as yesterday? And the pouges??
-
No Can Do [Single Thread]
I cannot see this single going top 20 to be honest and with the album barely top 100, does anyone think they could be dropped??
-
It Was You Video
Very dull...... Shame as immense song. God, this forum is so bloody quiet!!
-
3rd Single - It Was You
Was this ever released?? If Duffy was singing this then i bet it would've been number one for weeks - Deserves WAY more success!!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I really wish teletext wouldnt be so vague - Still good to have some news at least
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I guess we will see who is right then but i will tell you now this will not make the top ten. Possibly top 20 but not any higher!! I hope we get some sales information today - Would love to know how much GA have sold and how much they are looking at for the week!!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I doubt X factor will help them go top ten as they are nowhere near there at the moment and also that will be Saturday night which will mean it would be next week anyway and by then they would've already sold most of their copies this week!
-
Girls Aloud • The Loving Kind
All the different formats are great news and could make this a sure fire number one hit
-
Finalist: Who's your winner?
Alex had better win :arrr:
-
Dirty Diegos - Play
Song is dreadful - Glad it flopped
- Early Sales
-
► iTunes Chart // December
I hope she can but i think she has now peaked!