Everything posted by Gboy
-
iTunes Chart // November II
:D I disagree though as i think the single is AS GOOD as 'Toxic' and think she is really at the top of her game right now - I am really looking forward to her performance and just hope she can really pull it off!! On a seperate note, when is 'Run' by Leona released to I Tunes? Is it tomorrow?
-
Where will Leona Lewis - "Run" chart?
Deal :P
-
Predict: Ne-Yo - Mad
Another good song but not as good as 'Closer' or 'Miss Independant' Low top 10
-
iTunes Chart // November II
And she will rise MUCH higher after X Factor on Saturday - Her performance is getting so much hype!
-
No Can Do [Single Thread]
No it isnt - The fact that it's been on radio stations for over two weeks and video been on for over a week then i would think this should have AT LEAST entered in the top 120 I Tunes!!
-
The Girls Aloud Party //
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE promo
-
Girls Aloud • The Loving Kind
Me too - And wanna see the video soon
-
Who Do You Want To Win I'm A Celeb?
George or Nicola please
- The Hollyoaks Thread...
-
iTunes Chart // November II
Oh dear @ Same Difference - Falling really fast now - No sign of Sugababes is suprising too!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Not reallt coz Martin's calculation wasnt correct :D :P
- Sunday Chart Predictions
- Sunday Chart Predictions
-
Girls Aloud • The Loving Kind
Me too but the album is selling too good for this i feel :cry:
-
iTunes Chart // November II
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Info on new single "Away" and the other new song
Lovin 'Away' But why oh why wasnt it released before the greatest hits??
-
iTunes Chart // November II
:lol: It's really close for me but at the moment SOF just takes it - I change my mind all the time :lol:
-
Where will Leona Lewis - "Run" chart?
I think it'll go to number one but doubt it will sell anything close to 100k in the first week - More like 50/60k! Deserves to be number one though, AMAZING vocals on this!
-
Terry Wogan & Aled Jones record xmas single
I agree with the majority, awful song to cover but hope it does well
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
So not similar to 'Dont Believe In Love'?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Yes - Saturday would be the last sales day to count for sundays chart
-
Kylie to do Comic Relief single
Another number one without even hearing the track
-
Justin Timberlake Quits Singing SexyBack Live!
He is an idiot if this is the case as its one of his best songs, if not HIS BEST!!
-
Girls Aloud • The Loving Kind
Ala 'Call The Shots' :wub:
- Sunday Chart Predictions