Everything posted by Steve201
-
Radio 1 Playlist (21/08/26): There's a good girl trapped in Marianne
Yeh Storm and Zombie Nation especially were huge at the time and sounded amazing!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (21/08/26): There's a good girl trapped in Marianne
So many great dance songs in late 2000
-
Other Radio Playlists
Yeh they play alot of Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds.
-
Other Radio Playlists
Strange always thought it was just indie and rock. Plus some of those world wide superstars don’t fit there. Like Eminem and Drake. I will accept the likes of Rudimental and Chase & Status!
-
Jungle - Sunshine
Yeh gave the album a spin today and it’s reall strong.
-
Other Radio Playlists
Been listening to Absolute 10s this week and they seem to play songs like ‘Hotline Bling’ by Drake. Isn’t Absolute a indie Bauer station @Sami Hook Jama ?
-
Radio 1 Playlist (21/08/26): There's a good girl trapped in Marianne
Yeh sounds like a big pop hit (Tove Lo) And Chase & Status off after a month too!
-
The UK Radio & TV Airplay Charts - W/E 20 August 2026
I assume it’s been heavily rotated on R2 which means it’s audience reach will lift it high. Makes sense imo!
-
The UK Radio & TV Airplay Charts - W/E 20 August 2026
Sombr in the top 3 with 2 songs 😍
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 21/08/26
Will that meet the chart criteria? I am Happy if they fall below 40k weekly that they fall to acr.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (21/08/26): There's a good girl trapped in Marianne
Ah I see, thanks. Looking forward to their album next month as ‘That’s Me’ is my No1 on my PC currently.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 21/08/26
Yeh at 11 and top 5 on every specialist indie playlist.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (21/08/26): There's a good girl trapped in Marianne
I’m shocked Fontaines weren’t HR tbh. Royal Blood are 15 years in nearly now so their playlist suppprt won’t necessarily be instant but they will be added I expect. Frustrating that Westside Cowboy only getting lukewarm suppprt at this stage. Must be waiting on them being in the Sound of list in January lol. Or to get a bigger record label. Is the Future Artists just not being updated @Mangø ?
-
Westside Cowboy - It Goes On
Looking forward to listening to this this week!
-
Fontaines D.C. - Dopamine Chamber
Hugely surprising, will hopefully means it stabilises
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 21/08/26
Yeh I think it’s hilarious to watch!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (21/08/26): There's a good girl trapped in Marianne
Dogrel seems a lifetime ago, but they are def Boys in a Better Land now!
-
Harry and Meghan moving back to UK.
That’s why the average Joe is an idiot!
-
Fontaines D.C. - Dopamine Chamber
I like it a lot and thought they would return below par after the last epic era Romance was! Uppa Fontaines Uppa Bohs!
-
UK to ban social media for under 16s
That just sounds like people are idiots and not the platform.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
Agreed, I always assumed it was a record label issue and even at one point that they weren’t British.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
Oh I know, just meant she seems like someone who would have had a feature.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (14/08/26): The ravers have come to dance dance dance!
She sounds like the sort of artist who has been in the top 40 before as a feature, a bit like RAYE pre 2020s.
-
Premier League Season Predictions 26-27
This is probably the most open season ever and therefore so hard to predict. It’s like year zero when there’s no real favourites. And yes, I don’t think arsenal are as good as we all think but will be favs as they won the league last time. Similar to Liverpool this time last year 👀
-
By-elections 2024- (Part 2)
Or the Faily Mail reporting his weight when he was out for a run. Stories like that should really be banned