Jump to content

Rich*

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rich*

  1. Awful video. Very disappointing
  2. Rich* posted a post in a topic in Television
    You'd rather Siavash went who's actually done something in the house OVER Sophie? :lol:
  3. Rich* posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Feel let down after all the hype. Awful song
  4. Such a brilliant song
  5. Absolutely brilliant, hopefully a huge hit on their hands
  6. Download 'We Were Aborted' for free until tomorrow morning from their official site
  7. Is it a CD or radio rip?
  8. Up there with the best of 09' for me. Absolutely stunning album that flows so well. Love it
  9. http://www.recordstore.co.uk/images/covers09/03.2009/RUG325CD-200.jpg
  10. Recordstore have the album down for the 11th May, not the 26th
  11. http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/stopmakingme/marina.jpg Could I be really cheeky please and ask for this as well? You are an absolute star, thank you very much for taking time out and re-sizing covers. It is very helpful.
  12. Thats the one from amazon. There is another one but I can't get it off their official site as there isn't a copy link if you know what I mean. The other one is nicer as it's white and then three pink crosses I think.
  13. http://www.recordstore.co.uk/images/covers08/12.2008/farewell-200.jpg And the above if somebody would be so kind :) Thanks in advance
  14. http://www.recordstore.co.uk/images/covers08/12.2008/englishrose-200.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-snAlG3CL._SS500_.jpg Could somebody re-size the above please? :)
  15. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/FallingDownOasisArtwork.jpg Could somebody re-size this please?
  16. Nor me :( No mention of where to download it on their official site and it's not on iTunes or 7digital
  17. All I did was shorten the banner on the official site :o
  18. I'd be shocked if this wasn't No.1 in the midweeks tomorrow
  19. Good song, I can see it taking off here providing she gets backing from the usual places ...
  20. Rich* posted a post in a topic in Television
    Girls Aloud were excellent. Missed Take That :(
  21. Rich* posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
  22. http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f305/RichardAllen/heartless-1.jpg 130x130 if anyone could be so kind? :D Thank you
  23. Tomato In The Rain is gooood
  24. Rich* posted a post in a topic in Indie, Rock and Alternative
    And still do :D