Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
So I was wrong. Anyway, I don't know if PZ sounds like a big hit (?) I like it a lot but I don't get a huge hit from it. All these 4 songs doesn't sound like part of TLOAS at all I must say, I like it a lot, Cleveland! is the least good only cause this cringe part in the middle.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Same, and maybe maybe we still have hope, she did release midnight deluxe (the last one) after she already announced SNTV... who who knows what will come in October? also no vinyl pressing of this version means maybe she focused on printing a whole project instead of this, as we know they are printing around 6-8 months before for her demand.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Like I said, I never clown (not never... but I'm not a big clowner, but just please hear her in the interview now and see the pic from the lyric video and you will think the same this time.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Here - Ariana Grande is featured on “Pink Clouding”, and there are a few clues pointing in that direction. First, just a few hours ago there was a main post about Ariana’s r.e.m. beauty teasing its new ballet-inspired holiday collection, “your everyday encore”. The timing feels very specific. Second, in the “Petal” lyric video there’s a random frame showing “000!” on a Hollywood star. On its own it makes very little sense, unless the zeros are meant to connect to the “000” clues Taylor has been using. Then there’s Taylor’s Grammy interview a few weeks ago, where she said the people she likes collaborating with most are “yes, and” people. Given Ariana’s song “yes, and?”, that wording immediately stood out. Ariana also posted “Snow on the Beach” on her story three days ago, although I see that more as an extra clue than the main evidence. And now Mr. S posts specifically about “Pink Clouding” and writes that it is “quite G000d”, with three zeros. He commented on that song and no other one. If Ariana is the big surprise and he obviously can’t spoil it directly, “G000d” feels like a pretty deliberate hint. None of these things proves it individually, but taken together I think the Ariana feature theory makes a lot of sense.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
I thought it's a lie but the last 4 hours all make sense and I can't see anything else, including the post of Mr S make so much more sense from today. I'm telling you it is!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Yeah they were sold out in less than a minute in the UK, as always. Tell me how and I will, and give the 3 huge clues.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Yeah they were sold out in less than a minute in the UK, as always.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
If the rumors are true, and I'm not a clown most time but I do believe they are in this case (3 VERY big clues from the last few weeks that now make the only sense) so I wonder how big the collab can be, again, IF true. (Don't want to spoil it in here if people don't know)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
This. and TFOO is one of her biggest hits ever, period. The internet forums, Twitter, Reddit are nowhere near the real life, and not just about Taylor, that's fine.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Orbiter, the masterpiece that you are.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
I have a feeling, but who knows, that one of them at least will be big, but maybe all 4? she wrote them after the album reviews and such, so who knows.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Oops. True. So yeah, top 3. (that's why I wanted first single but I guess we will never see that from her ever again)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
I think 100%, I would say all 4? All of them will sell more than 27K... no?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Her Instagram and Spotify and such, it's everywhere. 13. Patient Zero 14. Cleveland! 15. Pink Clouding 16. Babylon You want also the BPM of the songs? :) BPMs of the new songs: Patient Zero - 92 Cleveland! - 149 Pink Clouding - 106 Babylon - 156 Which means maybe big 2 bangers or so, still same producers of the original btw.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
So... no pre album single, again. The whole Deluxe comes this Friday, and indeed 4 new songs! I wanted pre single just to have more than 1 number 1 but oh well :) Also looks only digital download for the album.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
In addition, a new Noah Kahan song is incoming and sounds pretty amazing (on his Instagram), most likely part of the new Hunger Games movie, if both will be out at the same day I'll die. My two absolute favorites!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Mr S. Wrote now it will be called "The Encore", I mean, the Deluxe and it's 4 new songs in total. ( I assume that's why the 4 "0"'s.)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Thinking the same, also I feel if it was for that, she would already announcing the album on the same time.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
Wonder how the single will preform on Spotify and such, I'm sure lower numbers from an Album release but how low? dying to see her power, in a year where The One That Got Away still top 5 on WW.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
No one knows and I'm confused as hell also, Lead? and she didn't say lead to what... and Mr S (ATRL) wrote Deluxe and we all know he is write with his info, so might be the deluxe of TLOAS? just the aesthetics is so different...
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 18/09/26
With the low numbers now... and her first Pre Album (shooocked) single since ME! I hope it smash the hell out of everything!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 4th September 2026
Perfume.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 28/08/26
Yes, the best two of the album by far, the first one is such a lead single material, no idea why he didn't use it before.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 31st July 2026
The song was pure perfection even before, but yeah it was very fitted in the movie.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 26/06/26
Never be enough from this song, 10 levels above masterpiece.