Jump to content

omrimayo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by omrimayo

  1. Might be, but I never liked HB back then (even though it was huge, I know) so I'm struggling here also. Anyway, it will cross the top 100 for sure 😁
  2. True, but for me, the new one is... like... so similar? like to a specific other song.
  3. Yeah, just heard it. Has a video, but I doubt it’s a single, also a ballad. Alex song sounds like Hey Brother, even the lyrics, don’t know what I think about
  4. In 10 minutes Alex new single is out, other than this one... it's the lamest week in the world, so I guess he can compete himself šŸ˜„
  5. Calvin #2 on AM. Tate and Morgan up to #17
  6. Morgan & Tate now 19 on AM
  7. Tate and Morgan are #22 on AM, that’s a surprise…
  8. 9/10 songs of Sleep Token in the top 100 (and one just outside) For me it’s impressive still. Nice rise for Calvin, maybe it will be big (?)
  9. Calvin is #6 on AM.
  10. I love them the and their album (on repeat) but I expected also more. The singles had the same numbers even without the album boost even in the US it's not bigger. I mean It's HUGE for them and the gap from their last album is insane, but I had a bigger hopes for them, anyway it's a great step in the right direction. P.S They were with only 4M listeners on Spotify before the first single of this (4th) album, it was already 8M before yesterday.
  11. Sleep Token album: It does actually. I wish I liked it more but it's fine enough, miles better than his first single.
  12. Ordinary is #1 WW. After a billion years of DWAS
  13. Started 2 days ago. Goes very strong on TT
  14. Yeah, already on 120k a day, and I am responding to you only because your other comments which again is hinting about myself, so again you don’t know how to read and you think 120k daily is great. I don’t care about him or anybody else, unlike you, I’m using data and his data is shit this era. Bye. :)
  15. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sombr now is 3 and 4. Alex is down second in a row so who knows but Sombr can be the next number 1.
  16. Ordinary up again from last week, nice. Nothing groundbreaking, still very quiet and boring. Old Phone down 79 spots to #112 with less than 100k. Insane how poorly he’s doing, everyone is flopping that’s true but this is bad.
  17. Apart from Ordinary it’s all super weak, and bad debut for Ed again. I wish for new hits soon, Jesus.
  18. Ordinary 20K above last week, no way he'll go ACR this week. I love undressed to be the next number 1! (he's only 33 on AM so...) No new Ed in the top 200, he had only 8 hours
  19. Good start for Ed, still outside the top 200 on AM.
  20. As an example was just Sleep Token last week that got no playlists and low on NMF and no push or radio. Very much still a thing.
  21. Yap, with a lot of push on streaming. It is a single, very different from the first one. To be added instant to TTH and HHUK and radio 1 A list all in 12 hours but not a single? Sure.
  22. Not a lot this week, but still nice. Ed one is not a grant and it looks like a single. Number 1/2 on NMF all around the world, high on TTH and also straight to HHUK.
  23. Ordinary still above last week, can be interesting tomorrow!
  24. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Wonder if it shipped to everyone or just a one of?
  25. Also doing great WW, up 7 to 32.