Jump to content

omrimayo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by omrimayo

  1. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope but It wasn't that well received critically (which I am strongly disagree) and for me it would be Noah > Raye=Olivia > the other Olivia (Dean)
  2. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    What? really? I was a HUGE fan of the first album, like, HUGE. Second album - a huge miss. I returned my fan card totally. Drop Dead came - didn't like it and I was sure it's over for me. The Cure came and I was on the floor, then begged and WRWM live, and I knew there is something here. The album is just everything I ever wanted from her. It's a 10/10 album for me and remember what I'm saying now, she's taking AOTY at the Grammy on this one. P.S Stupid Song is such a masterpiece and deserve the number 1 also.
  3. As Always (ish), soundtracks flops. She won't make in to number 1 here or in the US without push. She did release now 2 versions to buy digitally but I doubt it will do much, find it bizarre the psychicals are in 2 weeks when her situation is like this.
  4. I mean we know she did 10M so it's not like the numbers are that matters, they already gave the more important "big data" :)
  5. From the first few updates around the world and other site which are kind of indicators of how the song doing during the day, it's not THAT smashing so I would go lower with my expectations, Soundtracks really living in a world on their own and not connected to the main artist major work 99.9%.
  6. OK, It really isn't, like even if you're not a fan, which I can understand you're.... not, this song is Cute at the least, and I think it's amazing but whatever. :)
  7. I guess the CD's sold more, price wise.
  8. 2 Vinyls (I mean, SUPER pretty ones) of the new TS are out and sold out in 2 minutes in the UK, so these won't count for the chart because of the previous CD's?
  9. Love it so muuuuch!
  10. Wait, why? It's song #20 in a very long album 78. Noah Kahan- Orbiter I've been listening to the album since it came out, and I guess nothing will top my spotify end of year list, unless Taylor will release something, and this song will be my most played of the year but I never looked to see that it's even in the chart, let alone climbing this much? It's song number
  11. 100% true.
  12. Taylor's song is gonna be sent to Country Radio in the US, so I suspect is very heavy Country (for her standard, so obviously it's pop-country) but still can be struggling anywhere but the US, no one knows.
  13. Agree about SM, never thought otherwise, I talked in general, but we both think the same about TS, and SM. Also, Dunesday gonna kill it! And we still have Spider-Nolan summer :)
  14. Lol, you got it so right. The haters gonna hate, poor Tay Tay :P
  15. A. No one knows. B. It can go over 1.5B like Z2 and IO2 and pass Spider man if this one won't do the numbers on the last one which most likely it won't as the whole genre went down, but even if no... it's gonna be HUGE and it's not even close to the last Star Wars which was never tracking that high, way way way more front loaded and also very US based than worldwide so - no.
  16. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I wasn't aware of that, I still think she'll do it for the US though.
  17. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    In the US it was sold out in 2 hours and there was 20 minutes line to buy them, in the UK it's not the case... And also, let's face it, I'm sure it's pop-country and we can see how other country artists doing these days, they are all smashing basically, so I hope you're right but you can never be 100% sure. I believe and hope there are vinyls for the second part of the week to ensure the number 1 :)
  18. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Let's not jinx her lol.
  19. I guess, some video effect.
  20. Yeah, Olivia and everyone else is legit for doing so lately and charge $40 for one (!) single (!) vinyl, but only for her is forbidden cause she really selling them, lol. I haven't bought it and I won't but at least it looks good, cheap and she put an effort in it and recorded it 3 times and it's not a copy paste versions.
  21. All true.
  22. Agree with all and wish her the best and to be a great song and smash it all, but true, you can never know with soundtrack track, but the promo and the buzz is huge this time and the movie suppose to be an easy 1B one should help, but we'll see.
  23. Oh wait, out this Friday, the CD's are on the 19th but I doubt it, they will bring them forward.
  24. So it is a Single from the movie, "I knew I knew you", and cd collections are out there. June 19th.
  25. It looks like Taylor is gonna release this week (Toy Story related, we'll know in 2 hours) but I want to believe she can take number 1 if it's a proper release. Bring it on!