Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/05/26
It's just matter of taste? I prefer RMI by much, I loved the song since day 1 and was surprised that it took it 8 months to blow up but it's a good song.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/05/26
Day 2 with 300K, yeah, that's not good but so as the song. Just basic and nothing interesting, didn't listen to it since Friday not even once. Don't mind RMI still number 2, at least it's a good song.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/05/26
Yeah, not the best for Ari and I think this won't stick anyway. Weird choice for. first single but I wish her the best next.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/05/26
True, but I must say that the original is X10 better. OK, it will be there anyway because of her and her name, but just wait and see what I'm talking about in a few weeks, and obviously I'm talking about her standards not just by nobody's. Chill. :)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/05/26
True, but I must say that the original is X10 better.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/05/26
It's the most underwhelming first single by her maybe, it's still miles better than "yes, and?" which is a bad song, but this is a nice song but it's far far far from a hit.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 22/05/26
Is it more divisive? It's X10 better song, it's her best song since the first album and all I can see is people agreeing with that, at least whoever around me. Nice numbers anyway.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 17/04/26
And number 1 WW again, this is a monster (I'm all for it.) BTW, It's on 10M while Olivia's at 6.6M, at number 2, so it's not even close.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 17/04/26
What a let down (for me at least) with Olivia's lead. It's just... there. Nothing special and I think her worst lead up till now.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 10/04/26
Number 1 WW spottily with a big number... I wonder how much can it grow more.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 10/04/26
I wasn't looking for one day, got inside the Global chart and saw BATB number 3 (!!) with over 5M and I was sure I did something weird with the dates... but... no? Jesus, where this one came from! (his best era for sure!)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 27/03/26
I wish it was higher as this album is 10/10 but it's a big improvement!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 27/03/26
WIMH at 5 and CCS new peak at 6 on AM.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 27/03/26
CCS number 8 on AM, and most of the album is top 200.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 27/03/26
Haha 😅
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 27/03/26
The best album of the year is out (sorry Robyn) and I wonder how it will do. Excited!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
For me the last minute, with the last talking sentence is the best part, but I agree, maybe she should have another version as a single version without the last minute talking or something.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
It's a masterpiece, these lyrics, the video. the music. I never ever thought this can be a hit, the length, the talking and all... but it's shaping to be one!!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
Still no update...
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
It's such a fun song, I'm here for this to be some sort of a hit.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
She just released the video and it's her best by far, wow it made me obsessed with the song. Just really, such a strong song!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
Midnight.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
I mean RAYE song is again perfect but far far far from being a hit, so I guess Quality >>> hits.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 13/03/26
Bella with 746K, and Sienna with over 400K debut at number 6. Impressive for both.
-
Styling Services Chart Discossion; W/C 06/03/26
Yeah, true. I want her to get there, whenever.