Jump to content

omrimayo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by omrimayo

  1. It's just matter of taste? I prefer RMI by much, I loved the song since day 1 and was surprised that it took it 8 months to blow up but it's a good song.
  2. Day 2 with 300K, yeah, that's not good but so as the song. Just basic and nothing interesting, didn't listen to it since Friday not even once. Don't mind RMI still number 2, at least it's a good song.
  3. Yeah, not the best for Ari and I think this won't stick anyway. Weird choice for. first single but I wish her the best next.
  4. True, but I must say that the original is X10 better. OK, it will be there anyway because of her and her name, but just wait and see what I'm talking about in a few weeks, and obviously I'm talking about her standards not just by nobody's. Chill. :)
  5. True, but I must say that the original is X10 better.
  6. It's the most underwhelming first single by her maybe, it's still miles better than "yes, and?" which is a bad song, but this is a nice song but it's far far far from a hit.
  7. Is it more divisive? It's X10 better song, it's her best song since the first album and all I can see is people agreeing with that, at least whoever around me. Nice numbers anyway.
  8. And number 1 WW again, this is a monster (I'm all for it.) BTW, It's on 10M while Olivia's at 6.6M, at number 2, so it's not even close.
  9. What a let down (for me at least) with Olivia's lead. It's just... there. Nothing special and I think her worst lead up till now.
  10. Number 1 WW spottily with a big number... I wonder how much can it grow more.
  11. I wasn't looking for one day, got inside the Global chart and saw BATB number 3 (!!) with over 5M and I was sure I did something weird with the dates... but... no? Jesus, where this one came from! (his best era for sure!)
  12. I wish it was higher as this album is 10/10 but it's a big improvement!
  13. WIMH at 5 and CCS new peak at 6 on AM.
  14. CCS number 8 on AM, and most of the album is top 200.
  15. Haha 😅
  16. The best album of the year is out (sorry Robyn) and I wonder how it will do. Excited!
  17. For me the last minute, with the last talking sentence is the best part, but I agree, maybe she should have another version as a single version without the last minute talking or something.
  18. It's a masterpiece, these lyrics, the video. the music. I never ever thought this can be a hit, the length, the talking and all... but it's shaping to be one!!
  19. Still no update...
  20. It's such a fun song, I'm here for this to be some sort of a hit.
  21. She just released the video and it's her best by far, wow it made me obsessed with the song. Just really, such a strong song!
  22. Midnight.
  23. I mean RAYE song is again perfect but far far far from being a hit, so I guess Quality >>> hits.
  24. Bella with 746K, and Sienna with over 400K debut at number 6. Impressive for both.
  25. Yeah, true. I want her to get there, whenever.