Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Styling Services Chart Discossion; W/C 06/03/26
But Harry also above 600K so I don't think she will do enough this week, again...
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 6th March 2026
Bad.
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
But that's a lie? I said a lot of other reasons, and no I never said Ed is a bad guy, I said he's not as cute on social or in interviews as Alex, lol whatever.
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
For sure, but it can also help boosting FD.
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
Interviews, the way he spoke about himself in the past, all this "I don't have a smartphone" situation, I just don't like anything about him, and Alex is so cute on TT, and also after what happened in the Grammy and the way he handled it, I don't know I don't care about Ed, but I don't think they are similar anyway 🤣 Also, Alex is very attractive for me haha. P.S - "The A Team" is still a masterpiece!
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
Alex has 8 different 7inch vinyls, do we know when is he shipping them?
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
I don't like Alex's music much, BUT he's such a cute nice guy, unlike the other one you all comparing him to, so I don't mind him keep winning. Also, the song isn't bad at all.
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
Skye Newman - Walk is amazing, I hope it can be a hit.
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
AM Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM -12 RAYE - Nightingale Lane. - 104
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 27th February 2026
Raye song is out of this world, but it's long and doesn't sound like a hit (?) anyway, I LOOOOVE it.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Crazy how fast iloveitiloveitiloveit grew! The first (proper) hit of 2026!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
iloveitiloveitiloveit for number 1!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 13/02/26
Great song, I mean GREAT, and I'm into it since day 1 and still fresh! It's gonna be our privilege this one reaching number 1!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 30/01/26
I wish Noah could have score another number 1! Love that song!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 23/01/26
WW it's even worse, nice song - not a single material for sure.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 16/01/26
This, I mean his name is beyond huge so it might be doing good I guess, but it's the first time that the single choice is weird for him.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 09/01/26
Because she's that great live, and the song is perfect for what it is! I'm here for it to number 1.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 09/01/26
haha yeah sorry, talked sabot TATU, anyway it's an amazing song, and the scene is out of this world, both versions btw.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 09/01/26
No no random at all... watch Heated Rivalry and come back saying that.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 02/01/26
Really, nothing. Boring.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
TFOO, the smash that you are! 😄
-
Radio 1 Playlist (05/12/25): Sleighlie Minogue!
JADE's new song (and the deluxe) is here best for me after AOMD. Really really good.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 21/11/25
Second to last... And not really.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 21/11/25
That will be the biggest for sure, but I thought that ALAYM was better, and also NGD.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 21/11/25
And it's not even feel or such a big moment on the film. it won't do anything.