Jump to content

omrimayo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by omrimayo

  1. It is the single, it will be added to the US radio this week and also: https://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/
  2. Don't blame me is up to 56 that's so please to see!
  3. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    With so many versions now on Top 20 he will do it and finish 1st and I'm glad for him!
  4. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Can't be more happy for Florence! C'mon Sam also!
  5. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The Smile is Radiohead side project and the reviews are amazing.
  6. So weird the song is not oh HHUK yet.
  7. David Guetta Is 18 on AM. Really high and fast.
  8. I think Jack will fall faster also no radio support and no video streams. Respectfully he’ll get number 2 and it a shame for him cuz those numbers should have been enough for #1 but he’s getting bigger.
  9. 6M in the US and 10.6M WW
  10. 921k for jack. 721k Harry.
  11. For more than 8 hours now.
  12. Cuz he's VERY local for now, so maybe it will expend WW but it will start very strong in the US, so I'm not expecting big numbers first day outside the US.
  13. BTW, an insider, "First Class" by Jack Harlow reportedly did 10.5 million unfiltered streams during its first 17 hours of tracking on Spotify. So I guess that's a 6 million+ US debut? Only 2 other songs have crossed this mark all-time (I think). Top 2 debut is probably locked too. ------ I don't think his UK numbers will be huge but nice for him to do so well. Happy for him actually.
  14. Jack is now number 4 on AM, 12 hours after release.
  15. He'll do better on AM than Harry's last week for sure but worse on Spotify. It won't reach number 1.
  16. No. 5 AM. Already number 2 in the US BTW.
  17. 789K for Harry today. Rose 10% WW (10.7M) and a bit more in the US, rose less than 5% in here. Again, great numbers, just saying it's more WW heavy.
  18. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I know but you can say that on almost any song cuz the ratio in the UK is way higher than the US. Again really strong outcome.
  19. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Harry 750k today. Holding Amazing WW and US but less in the UK but still has a good lead, can’t get stronger soon also.
  20. Just published! https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=330...R-A-RECORD%253F Very real.
  21. According to someone REALLY reliable on ATRL that has live data from Spotify (had the same for "Easy on Me" and was right 100%) Harry did 17.75M (!!!) unfiltered streams by now with 4 and a half hours left (it was half an hour ago) those numbers are just... insane? I mean even if he'll finish with around 17M filtered streams on Spotify WW it's up from 4M streams of "Light Up" only 3 years ago. Fine Line era made him a GIANT! Anyway, be ready for unreal numbers tomorrow and a new number 1 anyway on the official chart.
  22. Shocked the Remix version now is the higher version of the both, really. LOVE the song but don't like the remix much.
  23. Wonder how much the album version of Florence did, I'm sure it's higher combined.
  24. Sounds like a hit but we can only dream for it to be I think...
  25. omrimayo posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    MEGA yes for Florence, I'm disappointed from Dua's song but it getting tons of playlists support and buzz so not a surprise in here.