Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
It is the single, it will be added to the US radio this week and also: https://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Don't blame me is up to 56 that's so please to see!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
With so many versions now on Top 20 he will do it and finish 1st and I'm glad for him!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Can't be more happy for Florence! C'mon Sam also!
-
iTunes Album Chart ~ 2022
The Smile is Radiohead side project and the reviews are amazing.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
So weird the song is not oh HHUK yet.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
David Guetta Is 18 on AM. Really high and fast.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
I think Jack will fall faster also no radio support and no video streams. Respectfully he’ll get number 2 and it a shame for him cuz those numbers should have been enough for #1 but he’s getting bigger.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
6M in the US and 10.6M WW
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
921k for jack. 721k Harry.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
For more than 8 hours now.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Cuz he's VERY local for now, so maybe it will expend WW but it will start very strong in the US, so I'm not expecting big numbers first day outside the US.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
BTW, an insider, "First Class" by Jack Harlow reportedly did 10.5 million unfiltered streams during its first 17 hours of tracking on Spotify. So I guess that's a 6 million+ US debut? Only 2 other songs have crossed this mark all-time (I think). Top 2 debut is probably locked too. ------ I don't think his UK numbers will be huge but nice for him to do so well. Happy for him actually.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Jack is now number 4 on AM, 12 hours after release.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
He'll do better on AM than Harry's last week for sure but worse on Spotify. It won't reach number 1.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
No. 5 AM. Already number 2 in the US BTW.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
789K for Harry today. Rose 10% WW (10.7M) and a bit more in the US, rose less than 5% in here. Again, great numbers, just saying it's more WW heavy.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I know but you can say that on almost any song cuz the ratio in the UK is way higher than the US. Again really strong outcome.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Harry 750k today. Holding Amazing WW and US but less in the UK but still has a good lead, can’t get stronger soon also.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Just published! https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=330...R-A-RECORD%253F Very real.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
According to someone REALLY reliable on ATRL that has live data from Spotify (had the same for "Easy on Me" and was right 100%) Harry did 17.75M (!!!) unfiltered streams by now with 4 and a half hours left (it was half an hour ago) those numbers are just... insane? I mean even if he'll finish with around 17M filtered streams on Spotify WW it's up from 4M streams of "Light Up" only 3 years ago. Fine Line era made him a GIANT! Anyway, be ready for unreal numbers tomorrow and a new number 1 anyway on the official chart.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Shocked the Remix version now is the higher version of the both, really. LOVE the song but don't like the remix much.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Wonder how much the album version of Florence did, I'm sure it's higher combined.
-
Spotify & Apple Music Chart Discussion
Sounds like a hit but we can only dream for it to be I think...
-
Radio 1 Playlist (11/03/22)
MEGA yes for Florence, I'm disappointed from Dua's song but it getting tons of playlists support and buzz so not a surprise in here.