Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 10/10/25
#105
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 10/10/25
Shame, but she fell around 10% when WW she did 5.8%.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 10th October 2025
Maybe next week… But I wonder if after a week it will do something on iTunes 🤷🏻♂️
-
The Life Of A Showgirl - Predict its opening sales
This! and she's 20 years into her career, 12th album... something that never heard before. Can't be more happier for her!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
With 3 days of streaming left? (Spotify and AM are a day behind) and pulling 1M, I can't see how it's not gonna hit 100K. Only from Spotify it will add around 20K alone.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
No even CLOSE CLOSE, lol.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Best comment of the year! No even CLOSE CLOSE, lol.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Some are obsessive and bitter... lol
-
Friday Chart Predictions
In the US they started to ship those 4 Deluxe, but no idea about the UK, but yeah 400K is respectful 😀🤣
-
Swifting Services Chart Discussion; W/C 03/10/25
Worldwide it's her most stable album of all for day 5th btw. Only 12 songs! And TFOO is smashing the hell out of it as deserved! 5th day on Spotify: TTPD: 137.2M (-11.5%) Showgirl: 102.2M (-8.6%) Midnights: 96.6M (-9.3%) 1989 (TV): 60.7M (-14.8%) Red (TV): 44.3M (-16.4%) folklore: 40.1M (-11%) Speak Now (TV): 39.8M (-17%) evermore: 29.2M (-13.6%) Fearless (TV): 17.7M (-19.7%)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
And... IT JUST HAPPENED. The Life of a Showgirl (Deluxe Dressing Room Rehearsal Version) is here to fulfill your dreams. 🫶 Available for 24 hours on @iTunes.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
No, I mean not in the US. You're limited to 2 on the release week, while not in your own store, as a 3rd party only. She did 1, and she can do another one, and she'll use iTunes of course, they reactivated their account after 6 years just to tweet for her, and she never done Amazon exclusive anyway. In here you're gonna get what the US gets, that is her main priority. And... IT JUST HAPPENED. The Life of a Showgirl (Deluxe Dressing Room Rehearsal Version) is here to fulfill your dreams. 🫶 Available for 24 hours on @iTunes.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Yeah, in the US she broke the all time record... and on BB100 rules she can release 1 more digital version on iTunes, so I think it might come.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Also interesting if she'll ship the 4 new versions that were available on her site, in the US she will, in the UK no one knows yet, so maybe, and the new iTunes version went out last evening I'm sure she sold more of it today, but again, who know :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Yeah, only her fans buying multiple copies, and also other artists doesn't do 20 versions for albums, but she's the only one who can sell them so all the bitter people coming with those excuses, I'm sure also her streams are stolen and streamed by the same 5 people. 😆 keep them coming :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Queen of everything, nothing else matters. ❤️
-
Streaming Services Chart Deanscussion; W/C 26/09/25
Same.
-
Streaming Services Chart Deanscussion; W/C 26/09/25
No no, it's too big for that... her momentum is huge, the critics loves her and the GP also. She's the HOT right now.
-
Streaming Services Chart Deanscussion; W/C 26/09/25
For me it's much better than MIN but I guess I'm in minority!
-
Streaming Services Chart Deanscussion; W/C 26/09/25
No, she can't. A deserving number 1.
-
Streaming Services Chart Deanscussion; W/C 26/09/25
Impressive but I saw it coming a while ago. When I said a month ago poor Taylor with a bad timing I got yelled in here as I can't be happy for Olivia but still sad for Taylor timing in the slowest year ever she's coming against the biggest song of the year (at least for this week) bring the hate against me again, that's fine :) Anyway, happy for her really. She's great.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
Nah, That's why I responded to you, not life, not death, just chart focused :)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
I think I'm allowed to have an opinion or wanted that my favorite will get number 1, If you have a problem that's a shame, But I think this is what we all do in here.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
For me - yes, it will be annoying. Is it the end of the world? No, but you know, I'm on a chart forum and I'm a huge fan so I'm saying how I feel :) Nothing is the end of the world of course!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
Agree about all, I'm saying it's gonna be harder against 600-800K songs that are still peaking Vs. All this year was 300-400K. But She'll be OK I guess 🫠