Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
Yes but no one knows if she can handle it after, Golden with another 8.6M peak WW... It won't die forever.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 12/09/25
It's always like that for her, the whole year number one is 300K, now the top 2 are 600-700K, what's new.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 05/09/25
Thought about it last evening too, funny! 😄
-
Radio 1 Playlist (05/09/25): Just two girls doing the dead dance in the ocean
Calvin is very good, indeed
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
And that’s the pop album that he teased… supposed to be more accessible or having some hits, who knows.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
But what’s the problem if Olivia will get it the week before on her album release week? lol Both can get it! And destroy is the word! 😎
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
I'll die basically, and she can do it, she's already on 700K without the album push the week before... Jesus, why the biggest hit of the yar needs to come now :| And the problem is that I am rooting for Olivia for months!
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
Taylor is out the week after, please Olivia don't block Taylor :| I love her but I hate the timing again, the whole year was DEAD, but now 2 big big hits. Haha
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
It is, it's beyond huge, I mean BEYOND huge.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
Yap, and Frozen before.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
I know I'm saying the same. It's huge and the whole album is huge, once in a decade situation. It's not going anywhere.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
It's really wont... It will still be there, along with MIN when Taylor droops (especially Olivia's album coming a week before Taylor), a year with no big hits, a huge 2 ones when she gonna release hers, haha.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
Fine numbers for Tears actually, I still think it will fall harder (the album), and this is where the luck of hits starting to hurt compering to her last album, on day 2 WW she did 42M Vs. 49M, even when first day numbers were much bigger to the newer album.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
It is.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
So I've missed that. I think It's Golden Vs. Olivia, I don't find Tears very big... but again, who knows.
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
And Golden first time above 500 with 512K. 3 way chart battle!
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
904K number 1 "Tears". Olivia #2 with over 650K! For sure she's taking this week (Olivia)
-
Sabreaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 29/08/25
Numbers will be huge, but not for long.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 22/08/25
As someone who heard Sabrina's album... it's not even close to SNS, hit wise, not close. I doubt it will be that big, of course first 2 days but I don't think we're gonna get a lot of hits from this, the same way Manchild (sorry, I love her but hate this song) was just an ok hit. I guess we'll see.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 22/08/25
I really like the new Perrie… for me it’s a first, I hope it can be built for a decent hit.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 22/08/25
That's a JUMP! I just wrote about it getting to 11. It's for sure top 5 this week.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 22/08/25
Man I Need is already #11 on AM, can be a top 5 hit easily for her, and with album boost, maybe more (Golden gonna stay number 1 me thinks)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 15/08/25
True, and both deserves!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 15/08/25
Olivia up again to number 8, with NTEO at 6. Two top -10 come Friday?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 15/08/25
Same!! It got to a new peak in the US and WW today.