Jump to content

omrimayo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by omrimayo

  1. Yes but no one knows if she can handle it after, Golden with another 8.6M peak WW... It won't die forever.
  2. It's always like that for her, the whole year number one is 300K, now the top 2 are 600-700K, what's new.
  3. Thought about it last evening too, funny! 😄
  4. And that’s the pop album that he teased… supposed to be more accessible or having some hits, who knows.
  5. But what’s the problem if Olivia will get it the week before on her album release week? lol Both can get it! And destroy is the word! 😎
  6. I'll die basically, and she can do it, she's already on 700K without the album push the week before... Jesus, why the biggest hit of the yar needs to come now :| And the problem is that I am rooting for Olivia for months!
  7. Taylor is out the week after, please Olivia don't block Taylor :| I love her but I hate the timing again, the whole year was DEAD, but now 2 big big hits. Haha
  8. It is, it's beyond huge, I mean BEYOND huge.
  9. Yap, and Frozen before.
  10. I know I'm saying the same. It's huge and the whole album is huge, once in a decade situation. It's not going anywhere.
  11. It's really wont... It will still be there, along with MIN when Taylor droops (especially Olivia's album coming a week before Taylor), a year with no big hits, a huge 2 ones when she gonna release hers, haha.
  12. Fine numbers for Tears actually, I still think it will fall harder (the album), and this is where the luck of hits starting to hurt compering to her last album, on day 2 WW she did 42M Vs. 49M, even when first day numbers were much bigger to the newer album.
  13. So I've missed that. I think It's Golden Vs. Olivia, I don't find Tears very big... but again, who knows.
  14. And Golden first time above 500 with 512K. 3 way chart battle!
  15. 904K number 1 "Tears". Olivia #2 with over 650K! For sure she's taking this week (Olivia)
  16. Numbers will be huge, but not for long.
  17. As someone who heard Sabrina's album... it's not even close to SNS, hit wise, not close. I doubt it will be that big, of course first 2 days but I don't think we're gonna get a lot of hits from this, the same way Manchild (sorry, I love her but hate this song) was just an ok hit. I guess we'll see.
  18. I really like the new Perrie… for me it’s a first, I hope it can be built for a decent hit.
  19. That's a JUMP! I just wrote about it getting to 11. It's for sure top 5 this week.
  20. Man I Need is already #11 on AM, can be a top 5 hit easily for her, and with album boost, maybe more (Golden gonna stay number 1 me thinks)
  21. True, and both deserves!
  22. Olivia up again to number 8, with NTEO at 6. Two top -10 come Friday?
  23. Same!! It got to a new peak in the US and WW today.