Everything posted by omrimayo
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 15/08/25
First day ever for Golden above 8M WW. Keep exploding more and more. Still no support in Spotify, hardly, I guess it’s one of those songs that doesn’t need it with how big the movie is… They are now the whole top 5 in the US and all 7 songs in the top 10. Insane.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 15/08/25
Shocked about Olivia, since when she’s that big? So happy for her! Love every single song!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
Time to change :P I need to wait for tomorrows podcast first :)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
I don't think this will be the lead. Song 12 won't be the lead (unless she's gonna release it separately before, which she didn't do since 2019), And Sabrina's album is coming so I doubt this will come before.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
I was joking,you know... I'm the biggest swiftie there is. :)
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
LOL, yeah... the downfall... Anyway, if it makes you happy so the whole album produced by Max Martin and Shellback (1989), so maybe it's not a bad thing for you.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
The whole artwork leaked hours before the real announcement and it's all real, it's track 12 (last one) and it's the title track.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
Golden!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
WHAT? They are equal on Spotify (sure Golden is number 1 combined), it's WAY higher on AM also and YT! So how it's Amazon fault? You really need a reality check.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
Only 3K between TS to Golden, 1 and 2. With other versions for sure it’s ahead. TS down 80K from last week while Golden rose 30K. I guess we know what will be this week number 1.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
Same here.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 08/08/25
At the end of the day, I prefer listen to Golden so I'm team Golden this week again, can be close.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 01/08/25
On AM - Golden up to 2, Chappell to 4.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 01/08/25
That was so obvious, not a surprise at all, this will be big and people waited a year for that and the song is great. Impressive.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 01/08/25
So happy for Golden to have a week before The Subway which I think gonna be huge.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 01/08/25
It will be big, yes. A great song! Unlike TG
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 01/08/25
Golden now went down to #39 on HHUK. Make perfect sense.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/07/25
The second Golden will go higher on the playlists, it will shot to number 1, it's ridiculous how this week number 1 (soon) is still number 37 on the biggest playlist in the country. I get it, don't put it number 1 but top 10 at least? It's number 40 (!!!) on TTH, and still pulling over 7M streams a day. This is a crime.
- Friday Chart Predictions
- Friday Chart Predictions
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Let's be real, we do know it is close.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/07/25
True, but you know, number 1 on the mids and number 37 on HHUK, a little bump won't hurt it!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/07/25
How big? I guess Amazon and AM are making them on a tie.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/07/25
So annoying, Bieber super boring song is at number #2 30K ahead of Golden, down to #5. No wonder when one is number 1 on every playlist, and Golden is number #37 on HHUK. Ridiculous.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/07/25
Just put Free at 5 and it's my ranking! And all of them are good but the first 3 are true FIRE!