Everything posted by WhoOdyssey
-
Brandon Flowers - THRASHER
'Paradise' is out on Friday.
-
Mystery Jets - A Hole To See The Sky Through
'Flea Joint' and 'Anaglypta' are out today - not sure why we need 5 songs already released from a 9-track album though!
-
Ann Droid • Series 1
Very intrigued by this! Feels like quite a 1970s sitcom setup.
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #890
+5: Choosin' Texas +4: Rein Me In +3: American Girls +2: I Knew It, I Knew You +1: stupid song -1: the cure -2: drop dead -3: Free Your Mind -4: Billie Jean -5: hate that i made you love me
-
The Lathums - Vice Versa
It's titled 'Vice Versa'.
-
Who is the unescapable British artist of 2026?
As far as the BRITs, are concerned, I imagine the main ones will be split between RAYE & Harry Styles.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 28
Just bumping this up ahead of last week's!
-
Teddy Swims - Break Up in Reverse
Aww, I quite like it!
-
U2 - Carnaval de Luz
Yeah I really like it! I always enjoy their big stadium bangers.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Year 2026: Quarter Two
From the winners of Weeks 14 to 26, vote for your THREE favourite songs. It'll close in about 2 weeks! Five songs will progress to the final. You can choose from: Week 14: U2 - Song For Hal Week 15: The Strokes - Going Shopping Week 16: Lana Del Rey - First Light Week 17: Blossoms - Joke About Divorce Week 18: DMA'S - Heatin Park Week 19: Lykke Li - Happy Now Week 20: Mystery Jets - Black Sage Week 21: Lola Young - From Down Here Week 22: Jungle - The Wave Week 23: Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough Week 24: Olivia Rodrigo & Robert Smith - what's wrong with me Week 25: FKA twigs (feat. Lil Yachty) - On Your Mind Week 26: Muse (feat. Ellie Goulding) - Hush
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 28
Each week, 10 new releases are selected to go head to head, with one weekly winner which will then go up against future weekly winners later in the year at the end of each quarter of the year, and then again at the end of the year to determine the ultimate winner of 2026. Last week's results: Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue - These Alarms [6] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I'm Tired) [3] The Big Moon - Gravity [2] Against The Current - Always You & I [1] Marmozets - Closer To You [1] Westside Cowboy - Pin Up Boys [1] Bloc Party - Love Bombs [0] DMA'S - Killing Time [0] Shed Seven - Stand Together [0] Wolf Alice - Gospel Oak [0] Total votes: 14 Here are this week's contenders: Courteeners - Plus One Forever Green Day - I'm Never Gonna R.I.P. Jungle - Someday, Somewhere The Last Dinner Party - Knocking at the Sky Malcolm Todd - I Just Got Mad Nothing But Thieves - Stray Dogs ROLE MODEL - Joy The Rolling Stones - Mr Charm U2 - Street Of Dreams Wet Leg - hi from me 2026 Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week Winners Week 1: Ladytron - Caught in the Blink of an Eye Week 2: Mandy, Indiana - Cursive Week 3: Gorillaz (feat. Bizarrap, Kara Jackson & Anoushka Shankar) - Orange County Week 4: James Blake - Death of Love Week 5: Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Minneapolis Week 6: sombr - Homewrecker Week 7: Charli xcx - Always Everywhere Week 8: Lana Del Rey - White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter Week 9: Gorillaz (feat. Asha Puthli, Bobby Womack, Dave Jolicoeur, Jalen Ngonda & Black Thought) - The Moon Cave Week 10: Cameron Winter - Warning Week 11: beabadoobee (feat. The Marías) - All I Did Was Dream of You Week 12: Muse - Be With You Week 13: Jungle - Carry On Week 14: U2 - Song For Hal Week 15: The Strokes - Going Shopping Week 16: Lana Del Rey - First Light Week 17: Blossoms - Joke About Divorce Week 18: DMA'S - Heatin Park Week 19: Lykke Li - Happy Now Week 20: Mystery Jets - Black Sage Week 21: Lola Young - From Down Here Week 22: Jungle - The Wave Week 23: Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough Week 24: Olivia Rodrigo & Robert Smith - what's wrong with me Week 25: FKA twigs (feat. Lil Yachty) - On Your Mind Week 26: Muse (feat. Ellie Goulding) - Hush Week 27: Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue - These Alarms
-
Radio X Playlist
Decent playlist aside from that though I'd say! Is this the first time they've playlist Yard Act on the daytime playlist? I remember they were very late to the party with Fontaines D.C. too.
-
Courteeners - God Bless The Band - The Very Best Of Courteeners
I quite like The Luckiest Man Alive, not too fussed with the new one though.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 27
Final day to vote!
-
Nothing But Thieves - Stray Dogs
Second single 'Stray Dogs' is out tomorrow.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (03/07/26): I'll bleed gold when I move to the sun
I doubt they'd support it even if it wasn't AI tbh.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 27
More votes please!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 03/07/26
The main reason it’s taken off so much is that Wonderwall has replaced Sweet Caroline as England’s post-match song.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 03/07/26
It was their post-goal song at the last couple (possibly more?) tournaments, but now it’s Planet Funk's 'Chase the Sun‘.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 03/07/26
Well, Vindaloo is in the Spotify UK chart today while Freed from Desire and Hey Jude aren't! The last two are very specific to the current/recent teams, so won't stick around in the future I suspect.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 03/07/26
"67", you say?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Windows also got to #79 in the midweeks, so the last time was only in their previous albums cycle.
-
U2 - Carnaval de Luz
Out tomorrow at 5pm BST!
-
Take That - Sweet July
WhoOdyssey posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatSince Giants, 'Out of Out Heads' got to #98 and 'Windows' was at #79 in the midweeks - neither stayed in though.
-
Courteeners - God Bless The Band - The Very Best Of Courteeners
The other new song ‘Plus One Forever’ is out tomorrow.