Everything posted by WhoOdyssey
-
Paul McCartney - The Boys of Dungeon Lane
M
-
Paul McCartney - The Boys of Dungeon Lane
A deluxe is out on 7th October! This is one of my favourite albums of the year so I can’t wait for more. New tracks: City Fox One Night Stand Chelsea Boots Home to Us - Flip Mix
-
Pitbull - PITCOIN
Pitbull has revealed the tracklist for his new album 'PITCOIN' - out on 9th October. It includes several of his songs from the last few years including the Bon Jovi collab and Damn I Have Miami (which has 80m+ streams on Spotify - not bad!) Very intrigued by the KISS collab... https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd9MKSfzqdv/
-
Enter Shikari - Lose Your Self
Looks like they're on an indefinite hiatus from the end of next year :( https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd83ELPDd4m/
-
Take That - Dreamers
WhoOdyssey posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatThe album title track is also out now - what do we think?
-
Take That - Dreamers
WhoOdyssey posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatA very different album cover for them - I think I like it!
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 39
Last day to vote!
-
Fontaines D.C. - Dopamine Chamber
Out now!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
GENER8ION has a really good collaboration with Yannis from Foals on that album worth checking out!
-
Hits Radio Live 2026
And good ol' Jason Derulo is set to get another Top 40 this week.
-
Death From Above 1979 - Private Lives
First album since 2021 is out on 29th Jan! The title track is out now:
-
Fontaines D.C. - Dopamine Chamber
Next week’s chart position will be interesting - hopefully they can get another Top 20!
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 39
More votes please!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Their 40th anniversary of The Final Countdown Tour is the only thing I can think of - I imagine it's been pushed a lot on the likes of Planet Rock, etc.
-
Keo - Put A Smile On For Me
Coming for a #1 with their debut album 😮 Nothing they've released so far has really clicked with me tbh, but I look forward to checking out the album this week.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Europe coming for their first Top 40 album since 1988 😲
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Wow, I knew Keo would do well - but ahead of Nothing But Thieves is crazy! I'm surprised they both released on the same week tbh, lots of audience crossover.
-
Fontaines D.C. - Dopamine Chamber
'Tongue' is apparently out on Wednesday!
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #901
+5: Choosin' Texas +4: Boston +3: Rein Me In +2: My Body Isn't Ready +1: Babydoll -1: Stop The Wedding -2: the cure -3: Nicole Kidman -4: Training Season -5: Great Expectation
-
Radio 1 Playlist (25/09/26): Was Nicole Kidman patient zero at the party?
David Guetta must be up there too in terms of acts that have never had big gaps in being playlisted. But of course he'll be a few years behind Coldplay, and it's less impressive for DJs who typically work with younger acts. I can see Calvin Harris still being playlisted in 20 years if he's still releasing bangers!
-
Nothing But Thieves - Stray Dogs
Yeah I haven't heard it back, but the reviews have been great! Currently has a 77 user score on AOTY - their second highest at just one point behind Broken Machine.
-
CHVRCHES - Roses
Very surprised there hasn’t been much chat about this on here!
-
Remi Wolf - Mud
'Bottle' and 'I Won't Cry' have both released in the last month. Nothing's really clicking with me though, which is a shame as 'Big Ideas' was one of my most played of 2024.
-
Bleachers - Caught Myself Believing
This is pretty good, and fits the film very well - it's a shame the rest of the music featured didn't quite fit the vibe of the original for me.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (25/09/26): Was Nicole Kidman patient zero at the party?
Speaking of Blossoms, Oré on Life Hacks the other day said the song was "Additional Driver by Declan McKenna" 😭