Everything posted by WhoOdyssey
-
Take That - You're A Superstar
WhoOdyssey posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatAnother preview; https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVtjTm7iIt3/
-
Radio 1 Discussion
Yeah, I imagine it'll be her with a DJ rather than a band.
-
20th Century Paddy - The Songs of Shane MacGowan
A tribute to Shane MacGowan, Bruce Springsteen is releasing a cover of 'A Rainy Night in Soho' on Thursday. Shane is also credited, so I presume there will be some vocals from the original? https://www.instagram.com/p/DVtG8ikDI4t/
-
Styling Services Chart Discossion; W/C 06/03/26
She hasn’t posted about it, I imagine most of her fans don’t know it exists.
-
Muse - The Wow! Signal
New single out soon! I imagine a new album is out at some point this year. NMEMuse share dramatic taster of new single 'Be With You'The band are currently working on their 10th studio album
-
Radio 1 Discussion
Pretty weak, it has been for the last few years though. Some of the 2010s lineups were bonkers looking back now (even based on how big those artists were at the time rather than now).
-
Radio 2 Playlist 2026
I can't see 6Music playing it
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #872
+5: Aperture +4: Homewrecker +3: Rein Me In +2: I Just Might +1: FEVER DREAM -1: iloveitiloveitiloveit -2: Man I Need -3: Lush Life -4: So Easy (To Fall In Love) -5: Stateside
-
UNKNOWN PLEASURES XXXV - Voting (extended deadline till Sunday March 8th, 23:59 UK Time)
Voted!
-
Dominic Fike - White Keys
Fantastic to see this enter the Top 40 😍
-
Styling Services Chart Discossion; W/C 06/03/26
I imagine the Sam Fender solo version from his album is pulling in decent numbers too.
-
Other Radio Playlists
She’s got a new single out soon too, so perhaps they’ll wait for that.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 10
Each week, 10 new releases are selected to go head to head, with one weekly winner which will then go up against future weekly winners later in the year at the end of each quarter of the year, and then again at the end of the year to determine the ultimate winner of 2026. Last week's results: Gorillaz (feat. Asha Puthli, Bobby Womack, Dave Jolicoeur, Jalen Ngonda & Black Thought) - The Moon Cave [5] The Temper Trap - Into The Wild [4] American Football - Bad Moons [2] Artemas - psychokiller [2] The Twilight Sad - ATTEMPTING A CRASH LANDING - THEME [2] Kingfishr - The Blade [1] Mitski - If I Leave [1] Melanie Martinez - DISNEY PRINCESS [1] Laufey - How I Get [0] Morrissey - Amazona [0] Total votes: 18 Here are this week's contenders: Cameron Winter - Warning Depeche Mode - Universal Soldier Foals - When the War is Finally Done Fontaines D.C. - Black Boys on Mopeds Hard-Fi - They Ain't Your Friends Marmozets - Running With The Sun In Your Eyes Metric - Time Is A Bomb Seafret (feat. James Morrison) - Driftwood Skindred - Can I Get A Wet Leg - Obvious 2026 Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week Winners Week 1: Ladytron - Caught in the Blink of an Eye Week 2: Mandy, Indiana - Cursive Week 3: Gorillaz (feat. Bizarrap, Kara Jackson & Anoushka Shankar) - Orange County Week 4: James Blake - Death of Love Week 5: Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Minneapolis Week 6: sombr - Homewrecker Week 7: Charli xcx - Always Everywhere Week 8: Lana Del Rey - White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter Week 9: Gorillaz (feat. Asha Puthli, Bobby Womack, Dave Jolicoeur, Jalen Ngonda & Black Thought) - The Moon Cave
-
Radio 1 Discussion
Friday has always been a dance day since they added it a few years ago.
-
2026 BPI Certifications
The K's - I Wonder If The World Knows? is an album - cool to see it certified!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 6th March 2026
Milky is a duo of two guys!
-
Dominic Fike - White Keys
Added to Radio 1’s playlist today! May also make the Top 40 later.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 9
Any more final votes?
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 9
Last day to vote!
-
Train - Mad Dog in the Fog
Perfect for the warmer weather!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Yep! Vinyl re-release.
-
Dominic Fike - Babydoll
A video released today:
-
Kasabian - Velociraptor!
A new mix of 'Days Are Forgotten' for Young Sherlock with Serge vocals is out today:
-
Skindred - You Got This
'Can I Get A' is out today:
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 9
More votes please!