Everything posted by WhoOdyssey
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Have you looked at the #1 albums in the last 10 years? Loads of artists without hit singles. It’s all about having a strong fanbase.
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #871
+5: Homewrecker +4: Rein Me In +3: I Just Might +2: iloveitiloveitiloveit +1: DtMF -1: Man I Need -2: Lush Life -3: So Easy -4: Stateside -5: Opalite
-
Geese - Getting Killed
I expect their next album will be very big.
-
Streaming Services Warrensphere Discussion; W/C 27/02/26
HUNTR/X were outside because their performance was pre-recorded earlier in the week.
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
Lola Young was in both the Alternative/Rock and Pop categories.
-
Lottery: 🪷Assignment and Confirmations🪷
21 please!
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
No More Tears was a bit of a surprising choice, surprised they didn’t do a Crazy Train/Sabbath medley.
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
Not a fan of this :( It does feel like they have more performers than usual though - could be wrong though?
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
The two Lifetime Achievement etc awards dragged a little - not sure they needed 3 with Ozzy too later.
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
Fantastic for Geese!
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
Voting closed a couple of weeks ago, before it reached #1.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 27th February 2026
Great result for TOP!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 27th February 2026
Dracula will pick up streams for a long time I imagine, a future Platinum single.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 9
Each week, 10 new releases are selected to go head to head, with one weekly winner which will then go up against future weekly winners later in the year at the end of each quarter of the year, and then again at the end of the year to determine the ultimate winner of 2026. Last week's results: Lana Del Rey - White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter [7] Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy [3] YUNGBLUD - Suburban Requiem [2] Dermot Kennedy - Refuge [1] Grian Chatten, Antony Glenn & Martin Slattery - Puppet [1] The Last Dinner Party - Let's Do It Again! [1] Mumford & Sons & Gracie Abrams - Badlands [1] Pulp - Begging for Change [1] Twenty One Pilots - Drag Path [1] U2 - Song Of The Future [0] Total votes: 18 Here are this week's contenders: American Football - Bad Moons Artemas - psychokiller Gorillaz (feat. Asha Puthli, Bobby Womack, Dave Jolicoeur, Jalen Ngonda & Black Thought) - The Moon Cave Kingfishr - The Blade Laufey - How I Get Melanie Martinez - DISNEY PRINCESS Mitski - If I Leave Morrissey - Amazona The Temper Trap - Into The Wild The Twilight Sad - ATTEMPTING A CRASH LANDING - THEME 2026 Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week Winners Week 1: Ladytron - Caught in the Blink of an Eye Week 2: Mandy, Indiana - Cursive Week 3: Gorillaz (feat. Bizarrap, Kara Jackson & Anoushka Shankar) - Orange County Week 4: James Blake - Death of Love Week 5: Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Minneapolis Week 6: sombr - Homewrecker Week 7: Charli xcx - Always Everywhere Week 8: Lana Del Rey - White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter
-
Dominic Fike - Babydoll
Now on streaming platforms as a standalone single with 'White Keys'.
-
Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM
I keep hearing the Thomas the Tank Engine theme in this, I think it’s the piano.
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
Ozzy Osbourne has won the Lifetime Achievement Award. Robbie Williams and members of Ozzy’s live band will perform a tribute to him.
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 8
Final chance to vote!
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 8
Last day to vote!
-
beabadoobee & The Marias - All I Did Was Dream Of You
beabadoobee is back! New music soon: https://www.instagram.com/p/DVMLtwVCMOC/
-
The Enemy - Social Disguises
Yeah, it is a little strange! They have a pretty strong fanbase in Coventry and have a fair amount of bundles on their website. I wonder if they've been disallowed for some reason? The only potential thing I can find is this competition: https://www.instagram.com/p/DU-ldWDiLo7/
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
5th biggest album debut on Spotify UK over the weekend: https://www.instagram.com/p/DVOoVfJDLN6
-
Melanie Martinez - Hades
'DISNEY PRINCESS' is out now:
-
Snail Mail - Ricochet
Two very solid singles so far:
-
Bella Kay - My Reckless Abandon
Yeah I was 50/50 tbh. Her label have tagged it under ‘Alternative’ on Apple Music though and it’s on indie pop Spotify playlists, and this is probably the poppiest song she’s released to date. I suppose we’ll see what sort of sound she goes with next.