Everything posted by WhoOdyssey
-
Train - Mad Dog in the Fog
Train are back with a new banger 'The Weekend' on 5th March: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVMDg5KgOeP/
-
Bella Kay - My Reckless Abandon
Great to see this looking like a BIG hit!
-
Indie/Rock/Alt Track of the Week 2026: Week 8
More votes please!
-
HELP(2)
Pulp's 'Begging for Change' released last week:
-
BJSC 182: Semi-Finals
Voted!
-
Dermot Kennedy - The Weight of the Woods
Much stronger than the lead single for me:
-
Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy
Loving this more and more after a few listens - great performance on Graham Norton too:
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Possibly, it wasn't a huge hit though so I wouldn't be surprised if she does 'Valerie' or something.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
She hasn't been announced to perform yet - but The Sun has indicated she'll join Mark Ronson for his performance.
-
Twenty One Pilots - Drag Path
Great to see this looking like a big hit for them!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Twenty One Pilots coming for their first long-running hit since Heathens?
-
Mumford & Sons - Prizefighter
Fantastic sales so far with 29.9k as of Monday - not far off Rushmere's first week total of 35.7k!
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
They’ve been posting winners on social media a good 10 mins or so before the ITV broadcast for the last few years too.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Very good sales for Mumfords! Especially considering their last album was only a year or so ago.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Nice climb back up to #33 for Twenty One Pilots!
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #870
+5: Aperture +4: Homewrecker +3: Rein Me In +2: I Just Might +1: Man I Need -1: DtMF -2: Stateside -3: Opalite -4: Lush Life -5: So Easy (To Fall In Love)
-
Jennifer Lopez & David Guetta - Save Me Tonight
Looking at his Wiki, he's written a few for Tate McRae recently - 2 Hands, Sports Car, It's Ok I'm Ok, Nobody's Girl, Tit For Tat. David Guetta & OneRepublic's I Don't Wanna Wait too of course.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 19/02/26
Nice to see Ella Langley get a second song enter!
-
Britain's Got Talent • Series 19
I completely forgot it was back today - catching up now.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
The Enemy/Elvis would be my guess.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Not sure U2 will be - it’s just a digitally released EP. There aren’t any physicals.
-
Foo Fighters - Your Favorite Toy
That’s an annoying clash! I think my money is on Noah though.
-
Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In
Apparently Olivia Dean was given another song to guest on, but Sam wanted to give her the whole album to choose from and she went with this. Not sure what it was originally supposed to be though, I’d love to know!
-
2026 BPI Certifications
Great to see Caution go silver - one of The Killers’ best.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th February 2026
It's a country song though, in that context it's doing very well over here. I know there's been a few crossover hits in recent years by Post Malone, Beyonce, etc, but there's only been a couple from those in the Nashville scene here. (at least in terms of chart peaks, several have racked up big streaming numbers over time)