Jump to content

Frenchie

Members

Everything posted by Frenchie

  1. I honestly thought Aliks first two looks were terrible… So flesh was the rightful winner to me. As much as I think she’s great I think Naya should have been in the bottom over Anita as all three of her looks were very simple. I think KY is in the wrong with the whole Paris situation but either way I’m glad this storyline has come to an end!
  2. Week 5 01 Flesh 04-02-02-02-01 02 Mocha 01-01-06-03-02 03 Anita Piss 06-07-03-04-03 04 Coral-Hole Mandi 03-03-04-07-04 05 Naya Thorn 02-06-01-01-05 06 Alik 08-08-07-08-06 07 KY Kelly 05-09-09-09-07 08 Paris Baby 12-05-05-06-08 05 The Delta Quadrant 07-04-05 10 Tequila Thirst 09-10-10 11 ma_danni_x 10-11 12 Lucky Roy Singh 11-12
  3. Frenchie posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Yesss! So excited to see the video. Not sure if I can see it actually charting but either way a great way to end the era before starting the next hopefully next year.
  4. Week 3 01 Naya Thorn 02-06-01-01 02 Flesh 04-02-02-02 03 Mocha 01-01-06-03 04 Anita Piss 06-07-03-04 05 The Delta Quadrant 07-04-05 06 Paris Baby 12-05-05-06 07 Coral-Hole Mandi 03-03-04-07 08 Alik 08-08-07-08 09 KY Kelly 05-09-09-09 10 Tequila Thirst 09-10-10 11 ma_danni_x 10-11 12 Lucky Roy Singh 11-12
  5. It's interesting how we all have different faves. Unconditional is top 5 for me, where as I find FUFN so uninteresting and I hate the music video with Jade dancing in that bulky dress 😄
  6. Easily FUFN now, will be very difficult once that's gone.
  7. Silent Disco and FUFN this time!
  8. Week 3 01 Naya Thorn 02-06-01 02 Flesh 04-02-02 03 Anita Piss 06-07-03 04 Coral-Hole Mandi 03-03-04 05 Paris Baby 12-05-05 06 Mocha 01-01-06 07 Alik 08-08-07 08 The Delta Quadrant 07-04-08 09 KY Kelly 05-09-09 10 Tequila Thirst 09-10-10 11 ma_danni_x 10-11 12 Lucky Roy Singh 11-12
  9. Week 2 01 Mocha 01-01 02 Flesh 04-02 03 Coral-Hole Mandi 03-03 04 The Delta Quadrant 07-04 05 Paris Baby 12-05 06 Naya Thorn 02-06 07 Anita Piss 06-07 08 Alik 08-08 09 KY Kelly 05-09 10 Tequila Thirst 09-10 11 ma_danni_x 10-11 12 Lucky Roy Singh 11-12
  10. So happy for Michael!! Such an amazing winner to top off a really great season. Nice to have another UK queen with a crown!
  11. I find it hard to believe that there won't be any more regular seasons but as others have said think it's likely next year will just be All stars with season 9 in 2028. I wouldn't be mad if they switched each year going forward.
  12. I’m actually gagged, this is so major!! So many queens I wanna see back!
  13. Such an incredible song, really think it inspired Future Nostalgia. Shame we didn't get much more from Silk City they were a great duo.
  14. It is a solid album, although I was there were more standout tracks to make me want to come back and listen more. It does put a downer on the situation when it feels like the artist isn't even bothered to promote the record, but it seems like there has been disputes with the label. Very intrigued to see what is coming on Monday.
  15. 01 Mocha 02 Naya Thorn 03 Coral-Hole Mandi 04 Flesh 05 KY Kelly 06 Anita Piss 07 The Delta Quadrant 08 Alik 09 Tequila Thirst 10 ma_danni_x 11 Lucky Roy Singh 12 Paris Baby
  16. I hate the talking sections at the beginning but it’s got a super strong chorus which I can feel getting stuck in my head so I hope it becomes a hit!
  17. Really great first episode! I normally find myself cringing through the first ep talent shows but they really brought it this year. I actually lolled at times 😂 Loving KY, Mocha, Naya, Coral, Flesh the most but they’re all great. Even Paris who is a bit grating is gonna be good for some drama.
  18. Frenchie posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Supposedly they are already working on the follow up album which will be electropop so will be interesting to see how successful that might be but at this point it'll be a struggle I think.
  19. Frenchie posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Yeah Gloria would have been a big flop without Unholy. I feel like they might be able to get another hit if they bring back the Dancing With A Stranger/How Do You Sleep sound.
  20. Frenchie posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Well that was 4 years ago and helped a lot by going viral on TikTok. I just don't think the more stripped back sound on Hazel Eyes is appealing to many. Their last ballad that was a hit was Too Good At Goobyes which had much more production than the songs on this latest album.
  21. Shame it didn’t quite make it in but it’s done better than I expected after the first week. I agree we could really do with a proper autumn smash from Calvin!
  22. Agreed, this and Believe Me Now are great albums. I'm not sure how I feel about the latest singles but remember thinking the same before Believe Me Now and ended up loving the album. Although I would love a couple more pop leaning tracks like from the first album.
  23. I do miss the group dynamic and the amount of epic pop singles they constantly gave. But on the other hand Jade's album is miles better than any album they gave us so I'm more excited to see what her sophmore album will be like, as well as what Leigh and Perrie do next.
  24. I'm really enjoying this one, but yeah why is nothing being teased or announced by Ellie? Has the label already given up on this era?