Everything posted by jaxxalude
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Not Pitbull, but a ballad IS coming up.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
I'm afraid your Top 40 party is very close to being stopped, Pit! :D
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Is this coming any closer to joining the Million Seller Club?
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
"Eminem sounds like he's having PMS". :lol:
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
What happened here? Did Conor's fans move on already?
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
I'm as chilled as can be. And I enjoy the charts as much as the next poster. Doesn't mean I have to be either positive or negative about everything. And most of my comments were made on jest, really. This is still a democracy, right? So yes, point taken, let's move on, etc.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Sorry, I think he doesn't. As I already said (and it was deleted for some reason), it's just a chart! We're just having some fun here. As for the Zedd track, nothing special.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Well, it was just a way for me to make an easy joke. :lol: Seriously though, I'm with those who say this might rebound if it wins the Oscar - and that's quite a strong possibility.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
"This is the end" Of its chart run, possibly! :D
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
And so it starts with a whimper...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
:blink: :blink: :blink:
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Baauer (aka the next "Gangnam Style") was #22 in the midweeks. Has it been selling that much since?
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Yup, not half bad, this Gabrielle Aplin track. Wouldn't mind if it hit the top.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
Now playing before the main event: one of the few Vaccines tracks I can stand listening to.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
I just heard that Gabrielle Aplin track. Not half bad.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 17th February
"Harlem Shake" = very possibly the next "Gangnam Style" in the making.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Well, my reasoning has more to do with a question of (possible) longevity. And since he's, you know, White... ;)
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Should this be next week's #1? Tune in to find out!
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
And here comes either the next Eminem or the next Vanilla Ice.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
This is actually more reminiscent of Inner City circa "Good Life"/"Big Fun", I'd say.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
"White Noise"! :wub:
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Disclosure making it to #2 would already sound like a victory to me!
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
This might become a member of this club in the future, but it's one hell of a single!
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Incredible how Emeli still manages a Top 5 single, when the album is still selling as it is! You'd think the singles would be doing marginal business at this point.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Why do I get the feeling this FOB Top 5 placing was more down to fanbase rallying than anything else? But hey, maybe I'll be proven wrong next week and the song does hold up there.