Everything posted by jaxxalude
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Yes, but this is one of those cases where Britney could go uncredited and no one would bat an eyelid, as she's barely audible in the song. Kind of like that Alicia Keys single, "Unthinkable", where Drake was credited for a single line. It's a marketing thing, through and through.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
So this means The Courteeners were a midweek wonder...
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Artistically speaking, it's pointless. And really, it's hardly a duet, sounding as it does like a Will.i.am song with some Britney bits tacked in.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Ah, the most pointless duet ever possibly, now on air.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
"More people are buying downloads" Until streaming takes over. It's a matter of time.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
The video was what sold me to this song.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Orson's "No Tomorrow", IIRC.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
I'm slightly warming up to this now.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Different strokes, etc. I don't find her that fanciable either, but there you go.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
TUNE! It's official: Dizzee is better than any of us combined! :D
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
DIZZEE! :D
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
"Change, change your life" And I say change, change your producers, your songwriters, everything.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Why do I always think I'm hearing a discarded The Wanted song whenever I hear Lawson?
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
How to take a nice-enough Shontelle original and making it... what, exactly?
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Diane sounds bored, really.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
I'd be amazed if anyone remembered this Devlin song in, say, half a year.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Nicki's presence in that song is certainly an afterthought, I agree.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Hands up if you think Ellie Goulding is one of the most interesting popstars to appear on the radar in the last few years!
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
:heart:
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
I just can't find something interesting to say about Pitbull. :(
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
More like something with the whoa-impact of "SexyBack".
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Still maintain what I said about "My Life" last week: these Linkin Park-lite style beats are getting more generic by the day. And 50 sounds like he's trying to find his feet while rapping on top of it, it must be said.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
Rita Ora reminds me of Rihanna when she first appeared: a few good tunes sprinkled amongst undistinguishable material and a complete absence of tangible personality.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 10th February 2013
"Suit & Tie": a great comeback or a rehashed odd-and-sodd from JT's archives? Discuss!