Everything posted by Kelsey♥JLS
-
♫ iTunes Thread ∫ Late June
Great to see Poker Face hanging in there and Paparazzi still gaining fast on David Guetta! Go GaGa! :cheer:
-
The Killers' Singles Chart Runs
Polyhex makes Mr Brightside's chart run look so short meanwhile it's spent 50+ weeks in the top 100, just a tenth of those weeks being in the top 75! Weird!
-
LoveGame • 4th Single
I think it would be better if the re-release along with its lead single comes more sooner than later but on the other hand I think LoveGame deserves a UK release and that it certainly does have potential to become quite a decent seller.
-
GaGallery
Super hot! The last shot is my favourite wear she's promiscuously holding a stick of some sort. :lol:
-
Chart Runs, Sales & iTunes Watch —
Is Chillin selling as a single or an album track? If it was a single I'd expect it to be selling much more. So it must be just selling as an album track or something? :unsure:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Great midweek for Lady GaGa. Paparazzi should be top 5 any day now, which will be fantastic.
-
'A Dustland Fairytale'
Wishful thinking It won't be a hit. But I hope it miraculously is. I've prefered all the other singles over Human from this era, which was ridiculously their only big hit off Day & Age.
-
Chart Runs, Sales & iTunes Watch —
Oh yeah. :) Thought so, it's already back up to #11 in today's midweeks so the Fathers Day affect must've worn off now.
-
MMVA's
I watched this earlier! I was going to post a thread for it but I found one! The best and her best performance ever! :o
-
Top 75 Singles / Albums Charts + Comps
Great to see Just Dance up a position after so many weeks of dropping. Hopefuly an even longer chart stay is still ahead of it. Deserves to stick around for 40 weeks at least!
-
♫ iTunes Thread ∫ Late June
I hope so too! :) And at the rate she's now climbing I think she might just be able to! Come on GaGa get that 3rd consecutive number one!
-
Chart Runs, Sales & iTunes Watch —
So pleased Poker Face is now past 700k, Just Dance should pass it in no time as well, which is fantastic. Just don't understand the big drop for the album's position, shouldn't Paparazzi be boosting the album sales and not discouraging them? :unsure:
-
Cancelled: Kanye and GaGa Tour
A superb version, I saw it earlier and was won over instantly. :heart: Hopefuly she will do a full recording of it just for her fans, would love it even more then!
-
LoveGame • 4th Single
This has to be the 4th single. After all the time its spent on the chart as an album track, making any other song the 4th single would simply be a mistake!
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread
I adore this track now. It's grown on me tremendously! Hopefuly this and Fashion are included on The Fame: Monster. Both deserve to!
-
'Paparazzi' • 3rd Single Thread
Top 10 in the UK is guaranteed this week for Paparazzi, #8 in today's midweeks and still holding strong on iTunes. Great to see it doing so well in Ireland too! :) I think this would be huge in Italy, doesn't the word Paparazzi originate from there? if so it is then even more reason to release it there.
-
GaGallery
Me neither! She is everywhere on magazines these days getting The Fame she earned. :)
-
The World We Live In - Official Music Video
I love this song too, but these days with Indie Rock bands only the first two singles have an impact on the charts, the 3rd and 4th singles are mainly released to bring up album sales which is why they don't do as well as the first two singles. The video for A Dustland Fairytale is better though but this a close second from this era.
-
'A Dustland Fairytale'
Definitely their best video released from Day & Age! So glad they're releasing this song, one of the stand outs on the album for me :heart:
-
Your Favourite GaGa Music Video
I love all her videos as well but Poker Face sticks out for me as her best but Paparazzi is almost as great. Just that Poker Face is less forgetable and was her first high budget video, which makes it the most special for me over the others.
-
'Paparazzi' • 3rd Single Thread
Up to #9 in the midweeks! :dance:
-
iTunes Thread // June 2009 (Part 2)
Lady GaGa should overtake The Veronicas soon!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Superb for Lady GaGa to be back in the top 10 where she belongs and after only 3 weeks absence!
-
iTunes Thread // June 2009 (Part 2)
Paparazzi needs to keep climbing! I'm beginning to worry that it won't make it 3 in a row for GaGa. :(
-
'The Fame Monster' • Album Discussion Thread
Love this title. A title I quite expected from her, random and original. Perfect. She just needs to release this now! The cover art should be quite spectacular as well. :D