Jump to content

Kelsey♥JLS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kelsey♥JLS

  1. Voted. I think she could win a few but the Disney Channel-famed artists will get in the way, unfortunately and as usual.
  2. I am loving this song. A Katy Perry tag would probably give it more success than this Ke$ha person, whoever she/it is. I almost thought it was Mika on first listen :lol:
  3. Kelsey♥JLS posted a post in a topic in Personal Charts
    Hi Pavel, thanks for the welcome. I was a bit hesitant in starting a chart but now I think I will continue with it :)
  4. Kelsey♥JLS posted a post in a topic in Personal Charts
    Why thank you Jonjo ^_^
  5. Kelsey♥JLS posted a post in a topic in Personal Charts
    Week 1 01. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) 02. Pink - Sober 03. The All American Rejects - Gives You Hell 04. The Fray - You Found Me 05. Taylor Swift - Love Story 06. Britney Spears - Circus 07. Katy Perry - Thinking Of You 08. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You 09. The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part 10. The Killers - Human 11. Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake - Rehab 12. Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care 13. Kevin Rudolf Feat. Lil Wayne - Let It Rock 14. Kanye West - Heartless 15. John Legend Feat. Andre 3000 - Green Light 16. The Veronicas - Untouched 17. Leona Lewis - I Will Be 18. T.I. Feat. Justin Timberlake - Dead And Gone 19. Coldplay - Lovers In Japan 20. Ne*Yo - Mad 21. Flo Rida Feat. Kesha - Right Round 22. Paramore - Decode 23. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours 24. Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis - Beautiful 25. Lady Gaga - Poker Face 26. Jesse McCartney Feat. Ludacris - How Do You Sleep 27. Beyonce - Diva 28. Keri Hilson Feat. Lil Wayne - Turnin Me On 29. Eminem Feat. Dr Dre - Crack A Bottle 30. Lil Wayne - Prom Queen hi :) Okay. I'm new to this. And you can just call me OMG because I am not fond of the idea that everyone should know my name. Being the first week its so plain but i'll think of some nice layout as i go along. Thanks, well that is if you comment.
  6. Helena 15 Welcome To The Black Parade 24 Teenagers 15 Famous Last Words 18 I Don't Love You 15 The Ghost Of You 18 Dead! 5- The Sharpest Lives 15 I'm Not Okay (I Promise) 16 This Is How I Disappear 18 Cancer 15 Mama 15 House Of Wolves 9 Disenchanted 17 To The End 15 Thank You For The Venom 11+ Sleep 14- You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison 15 Cemetery Drive 15 Give 'Em Hell Kid 15
  7. Disenchanted 48 Famous Last Words 21 Helena 54- I Don't Love You 25+ Welcome To The Black Parade 2 Ha this is a interesting game. Cannot belive the hideous helena made it this far :o