Everything posted by SOS *LTMP*
-
Jordin Sparks "One Step at a Time" - January 26th [UK]
Why all excited and then the sick faces? :blink:
-
Jordin Sparks "One Step at a Time" - January 26th [UK]
Is that good? :unsure: Will that help it's position on iTunes? ^_^
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
Oh, and Jordin confirmed the leak wasn't hers. -_-
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
They're whack for banning me :wacko: I was like the biggest Jordin fan there. :cry: Keep things good for me there! Start a "Sophomore Album Thread" !
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
Completely agree. I think her vocals might sound similar to the ones we heard on "Overcome"! BTW, I used to be on pulse and chat with you, but they banned me for making fun of Jessica Simpson. :rofl: :smoke:
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
Haunted Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdp__M-G18E Hope this makes the album!
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
I know right. Country music sells in the US though. ( :unsure: Better than other genres for some reason) OSAAT up to 34 on UK iTunes! :cheer:
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
And her and Kelly are the only idols to "break out" outside of the US. Daughtry tried and failed. :heehee:
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
It sold 1,000,000 copies in the United States. Idols with there debut albums sold: Kelly: 2 Mil Rueben: 1.5 (I think) Fantasia: 1.8 Carrie: 7 Million :dance: Taylor: 700K Jordin: 1 Mil (1.3 WW) and still selling David: 800K Mind you, Jordin is doing very well in this declining music industry. She is also the only idol winner to have 4 top 20, 2 top 10, hits off her debut album!
-
iLoons Chart: January 2009 II.
OSAAT :cheer: :dance:
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
Cool ^ One Step At A Time up to #36 on UK iTunes! :wub: :yahoo:
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
What are her current sales in the UK? Over 70k?
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
Radio isn't afraid to play her material, so I'm sure she'll probably go platinum with this album too!
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
It might be true. A fake tracklisting was floating around and Timbaland debunked it. But as far as we know, she could still appear on the album. He told MTV a month ago that a track between him and her was planned. I just can't wait for her second album. :dance: I wonder where OSAAT will peak. Hopefully top 10! ^_^
-
MTV: 2009 Most anticipated albums
Jordin's 2nd cd comes out this summer! :cheer:
-
'The Fame' ● Album Discussion Thread
I bought this today.
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
I know I created a thread on this before, but I can't find it. This thread is more appropriate because she is actually recording now! :w00t:
-
Jordin Sparks: Jordin Sparks
She'll still reach it though, she's at like 990k right now! :yahoo:
-
Jordin Sparks 5 new clips! INCLUDING ... The Cure, DLITGTYH
Jordin confirms here that she is recording this week. She updated her myspace status a few hours ago: Jordin Sparks is recording a new song right now!!!!! 3 hours ago. Mood: artistic OMG :heart: It's happening. OSAAT is all the way up to 38 on UK iTunes! She won a Peoples Choice Award last night, and she is recording her 2nd album. Gahhh, Yesss! :wub:
-
Jordin Sparks "One Step at a Time" - January 26th [UK]
Up to 38 on UK iTunes! Top 20 hit for sure! :yahoo: :cheer: :dance:
-
Jordin Sparks -- TBA -- Sophomore Album
I'm so pumped for this. I hope she lets her true self shine on this album and I hope it sells millions. :smoke:
-
Jordin Sparks -- TBA -- Sophomore Album
New interview, she doesn't know if she wants a theme or not on the next album. All decisions are being made between her and Jive right now and they are sampling songs for her. :yahoo: Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDlpGQ2BhJg Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS83aynWSO4...feature=related
-
Jordin Sparks -- TBA -- Sophomore Album
In A recent interview Jordin mentioned that she had some of the new tracks sent to her on her iPhone. (I'm going to steal the phone. :mellow: ) J/k But just to let everyone know, Jordin now has her own clothing line at Wet Seal titled "Sparks">... Her clothing just recently became available at store retailers. :w00t: For more info go to wetseal.com
-
Jordin Sparks -- TBA -- Sophomore Album
I'm just hoping for some radio friendly top 40 ( top 10 :dance: ) hits. :cheer:
-
Jordin Sparks -- TBA -- Sophomore Album
Jordin just confirmed recording begins in January. :wub: :wub: :w00t: http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/sha...rks_speaks.html