Jump to content

SOS *LTMP*

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SOS *LTMP*

  1. That would be nice. Probably July though! :wub: June would be too early and August would be too late. I would say the beginning of July sounds appropriate. :unsure:
  2. :snif: Its probably not going to happen.
  3. Where is it. -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
  4. Rude. :coffee: And I'm definitely loving all the new material. Walking On Snow would make a great 1st single, for US and UK.
  5. OMFG!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
  6. Also up to 18 on UK iTunes! :heart: :heart: :cheer:
  7. Yes @ 21 for midweeks! It's going to go top 20! :yahoo:
  8. Is there a front page ad or anything for the EP? I don't want this to peak @ 28 :blink:
  9. Where does everyone think this will peak? I'll say 15-ish.
  10. Agreed. This is upbeat and fun. Though I am surprised Freeze flopped in Australia. Maybe it's because it didn't have a video. This song is more addictive than Freeze, however. :cheer: and #22 Could we get a top 10?
  11. She wrote this and it is supposedly going to be on her 2nd album!
  12. Top 30 before the official release? :cheer: Why did Tattoo have more trouble taking off than this? :unsure:
  13. OSAAT @ 28. No Air returns to the top 100 @ 91. Longevity for the win!
  14. And this is all before the 26th. I think we really might get a top 15 out of this! :cheer:
  15. Up to #34 on iTunes! :yahoo: Top 40 Official Chart! :cheer: Top 10 pls! :mellow:
  16. Cool. Get that hit Jo! :yahoo: :cheer: :cheer:
  17. Sorry for the confusing - un-needed thread. I'm glad you all are being positive about this being a hit. I'm to educated on the UK charts due to living in the US, but I'm glad this is going to do well! :dance: and is it still top 40 on midweeks? :unsure:
  18. The obvious hit VS. the underdog with the underdog coming out on top. :blink: UK -- OSAAT iTunes #37 Aus -- Freeze iTunes #118 Thoughts? :unsure:
  19. lol I'm glad this is going to do well!
  20. 38 on iTunes. Hopefully it rises more once it's gets the radio exposure and actual release!
  21. It looks like it could go top 20-10. :heart: :cheer: