Everything posted by uhsting
-
Popjustice Registrations
wtaf is this draconian ruleðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ i feel like i have to mask heavily there ijbol
-
The 184 - Visa Applications
i’m NOT sorry if i sent your song!!!!
-
Cunk on Cinema
can’t wait for the soundbytes when this gets released
-
Popjustice Registrations
welcome and please be nice to me mwahhhhh
-
The 184
that being said… ALT BLOC UNITE 🥰🥰🥰
-
The 184
aww heck very sad to see popjustice gone😥 despite all my shadings would have loved to join their contest one day but hope we get some new and returning countries too xx
-
The 184
The pop ballad was a nice experiment but going for something stylistically alt this time
-
The 184
i'm sending something
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
i was hoping we would have a rosalia-chappell roan-fka twigs final
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
can calum expose my votage please
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
ijbol what is this top 2 ðŸ˜
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
flop reality tv show
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
istg if y'all eliminate rosalia
-
The Pop Factor: Season 2 • THE FINAL RESULTS
cancel these results smh how did you even let chappell roan be eliminated y'all got no taste
-
BJSC 183 // Semi Final Results
damnnnn almost top 10 for 4 qs in a row
-
Sovarasma National Thread
- Sovarasma National Thread
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What I sent in BJSC 183 was obviously unplanned. The reactions you heard were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never sent my entry. I should have closed the Google Form and stopped sending what I had in mind. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the alt bloc. I want to apologize to anyone who has heard the song. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected. But most importantly I want to apologize to the wider alt bloc For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my BJSC presence is always to send alt songs; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
not me getting only 5 votes and most of them being from the pop bloc okayyyy i'll let you off this time pop bloc- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
congratsss fljótavÃk for the win!!!! about time we have another alt winner since idfk when ijbol at me getting the top 10 pretty wrong but at least persephonia is close to top 10 wtf was i on predicting farc and summericia to be in the top 10 thanks john for hosting but f*ck you all for denying a landslide victory for gina dirawi- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
is this the start of fljótavÃk's points drought?- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
not me completely flopping with my top 10 predictions- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
but does your mum do the washing?- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
this is fljótavÃk's concert fr- BJSC 183 // The Grand Final Results
a-konohagakure in top 10 we MOVE #bringbackalt - Sovarasma National Thread