Everything posted by garycharts
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show- 19th August 2012
Time to relax now...
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show- 19th August 2012
Hi everyone ! :) Griff, I don't think George Michael will be in the top 10. ;)
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 12th August 2012)
Top 200 added, here http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...2-albums-chart/
-
French singles chart commentary (w/e 12th August 2012)
Top 200 added, here http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French singles chart commentary (w/e 12th August 2012)
I have just received the sales figures and they are very very low. You can find them here, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 12th August 2012)
I have just received the sales figures which have been added in my article, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...2-albums-chart/
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 12th August 2012)
Compilations still rule the albums chart, but there is a new number one this week. Are Adele, Sexion D'Assaut, and Shy'm still in the top 10 ? Where are Antony & The Johnsons charted with their new album "Cut The World" ? Please go to http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...2-albums-chart/ Thank you !
-
French singles chart commentary (w/e 12th August 2012)
There are more and more contenders for the top spot (will.i.am, Jose De Rico, Alex Ferrari, Shy'm, Sexion D'Assaut), but is Carly Rae Jepsen still number one for the eighth week ? There are two newcomers in the top 50, and interesting moves for Jenifer, Selena Gomez & The Scene, Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, and DJ Mam's. Please go to http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/ Thank you !
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 5th August 2012)
Thanks to fans of those artists on "chartsinfrance", I have found some sales figures (they are not precise, but they give a good indication). Selah Sue - Selah Sue = 259800 TAL - Le droit de rêver = 83100 Zaz - Zaz = 747200 Shy'm - Mes Fantaisies = 230000 Shy'm - Reflets = 80000 Shy'm - Prendre l'air = 270000 I hope that's what you wanted. ;)
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Still number one in France ! ;)
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 5th August 2012)
Sometimes the sales figures might not be precise, as they don't give them every week. You can give me a list and I will do that as soon as possible. For tomorrow night, you will have them for sure. :)
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Good to hear that in the chart.
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 5th August 2012)
I can find the sales figures in chartsinfrance.net, and the total sales in my blog, indeed I have personal stats ;) I can take much time to write those articles and charts in my blog, but it's a passion ! :) I appreciate that you like them, thanks !
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Tell me when the song is finished. :P
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
"It's Oh So Quiet" ? (number 4, isn't it ?)
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Starships = pfffffffffffffffffffffffff <_<
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Really like Little Talks too !
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Sun + "Bonkers" = :)
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Do you think it could be a top 10 for Cheryl ?
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Christophe Lemaitre ?! ;)
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Still love 212... :)
-
The Buzzjack Chart Show Thread- 12th August 2012
Hi, guys ! Love Nero and Robyn... :wub:
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 5th August 2012)
I have just added the top 100 positions, here http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...2-albums-chart/
-
French singles chart commentary (w/e 5th August 2012)
I have just added the top 100 positions, here http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French albums chart commentary (w/e 5th August 2012)
Something unusual has happened in this week's albums chart... ;) Is there also a new number one ? Is it a good week for Adele, Sexion D'Assaut, Maroon 5, Shy'm ? Rick Ross gets a new entry this week, but is he in the top 50 ? the top 20 ? Please go to http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...2-albums-chart/ Thank you ! :)