Everything posted by garycharts
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
The top 20 downloaded songs, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Who's at the top of this week's singles chart ? http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Who's at the top of this week's albums chart ? http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Top 250 albums added, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Top 200 singles added, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
A video (not made by me) for the Top 20 Singles, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDNEcNc6NJw
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
The singles chart commentary for the week ending 28th April, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
The albums chart commentary for the week ending 28th April, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
We have a brand new Top Five in this week's albums chart, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Who's at the top of the French singles chart this week ? http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Who's at the top of the French albums chart this week ? http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
I have just added some sales figures for the singles chart, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
I have just added some sales figures for the albums chart, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Top 250 albums added, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Top 200 singles added, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
The French albums chart commentary for the week ending 21st April, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
The French singles chart commentary for the week ending 21st April, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
I would have liked to answer that question, but sales figures for the singles chart in December 2012 and January 2013 have never been published. I'm sure that Adele and PSY haven't sold that many copies at that time though. I have personal stats, for example Christophe Willem sold 35,576 physical copies of "Double Je" in the week ending 9th June 2007. More than 40,000 copies ? You have 73,095 for Fatal Bazooka with "Fous ta Cagoule" in the week ending 23rd December 2006. Thanks for your interest and your commentaries every week. :)
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
38,887 downloads sold. http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Who is at the top of the French albums chart for the week ending 21st April ? http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
I have just added some sales figures for the singles chart, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
I have just added some sales figures for the albums chart, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Top 250 albums added, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
Top 200 singles added, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/
-
French Charts Thread - 2013 weekly charts
I have just added some sales figures. http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...-singles-chart/ http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.com/201...3-albums-chart/