Jump to content

SimpsonFan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SimpsonFan

  1. iTunes still have the original edit
  2. I prefer more positive songs
  3. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Waze & Odyssey vs. Tommy Theo - Always
  4. Toca’s Miracle will turn 20 this week. I am still hoping for a remix package.
  5. This song is 3 years out of date could of been more housier.
  6. Its official we ARE sending My Last Breath.
  7. Is Fleur East still available?
  8. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in Television
    The show then ends with Rod Stewart ruining his own songs with an out of place keyboard.
  9. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in Television
    The muted out n word would cause much offense
  10. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Radio 1 must add this as well.
  11. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Should Radio 1 playlist him as well?
  12. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in Television
    I liked the 2009 version with Jim Carrey just a simple adaptation. :)
  13. Why do the conservatives always win?😭
  14. :nocheer: :nocheer: :nocheer:
  15. Sounds like a Lucid Dreams clone.
  16. SimpsonFan posted a post in a topic in Television
    I’m predicting Coldplay to get the outstanding contribution award.
  17. Time for Orban to sashay away :lol: