BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Shawn Mendes - TBA, TBA
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post 12th May 2024, 03:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Shawn recently told a fan that his new album was finished, and we've been hearing word from insiders that the lead single is coming soon (June release expected), and that the new album includes pop/rock, and sounds not too dissimilar to that of his self-titled album.

Seems Shawn is definitely going to be back very soon wub.gif I can't wait to hear what he's been working on!! Really doesn't seem like 4 years (!) since Wonder already.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 12th May 2024, 04:05 PM
Post #2
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217

Hype cheeseblock.png Wonder was great and sadly underrated. I hope this new era gets him back on track commercially… but even if it doesn’t, I’m here for more Shawn bops *.*

+Quote this post
Calum
post 12th May 2024, 08:17 PM
Post #3
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

QUOTE(-Jay- @ 12th May 2024, 05:05 PM) *
Hype cheeseblock.png Wonder was great and sadly underrated. I hope this new era gets him back on track commercially… but even if it doesn’t, I’m here for more Shawn bops *.*

I hope they've done all they can this time around to avoid any comparisons to In My Blood with the lead single, that's my only worry. Wonder didn't even sound remotely similar and was a grand song in its own right, but that didn't stop people. kink.gif

I'm sure he and his team will be aware after the muted response to When You're Gone that the comeback really does need to be spot on. As long as he brings the bops and another solid album, let's GO cheeseblock.png

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th May 2024, 01:30 PM