BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RESULTS | PFSC Special #2: Best Pop of 2023, yes, and?
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post 15th January 2024, 11:20 PM
Post #61
Group icon
‘psychedelic pop-infused’? Pull the other one!
User: 67,771

Well done to Starlight and my top scorer Nothing But Thieves!

It *is* a pop song x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cow P
post 16th January 2024, 04:41 AM
Post #62
Group icon
Cowcow no Frieren
User: 127,479

uhsting! wub.gif

Idol wasn't even my favorite YOASOBI song, but they (with the aid of Oshi no Ko manga author, Aka Akasaka) took the issue that was quite concerning in the East Asian idol scenes, so the song definitely deserved a spotlight here. wink.gif

Thanks Cody, seven., Nate, and Chez too! A commiseration from Bray is rather also a compliment for me. happy.gif

C'grats to Nate for the multiple and well-deserved wins last night! Welcome to the DCC is pretty much a decent song to me.

This post has been edited by Cow P: 16th January 2024, 05:57 AM

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 16th January 2024, 10:10 AM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Oop not me flopping, I did think it wouldn't be that much of a fave but it was one of my fave pop songs of last year!

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 16th January 2024, 10:20 AM
Post #64
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

Yay Allie X finishing top 5 cheer.gif

Congrats to Nate, it wasn’t far off my votes.

Surprised Reve didn’t win this lol…she and Slayyter were my confirmations as well but I was too late but not begrudging much considering Allie finished higher than both of them kink.gif

+Quote this post
isanka
post 16th January 2024, 10:30 AM
Post #65
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 88,486

Congrat to Y’ALL STARLIGHT. That was one of my top favorite song.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 16th January 2024, 10:31 AM
Post #66
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Well done Y’all Starlight! Seen lots of hype for that song so it made sense as a winner that would crossover, given the participants list. Not wild about it myself but think it seems like one that will do well in ROTD when it’s run this year as a kind of “rogue choice” that Buzzjack have taken to.

2nd is very good though and a nice start to my song contest year! Actually wasn’t expecting it that high at all but very deserved, another Tove banger to add to the many wub.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post 16th January 2024, 01:06 PM
Post #67
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I am learning that I can't get songs to finish top 10 both here and in PopJustice's contest laugh.gif (Survival Guide finished 19th there after coming 6th in the last regular PFSC, while Frankie Rose is one I sent there last year and came 7th with). I suppose it's maybe not necessarily the most instant song and competing against lots of more recognisable names but I did hope for a little better than 17th, nevermind! Lovely to get a 12 anyway (thanks Chez <3) and thanks to Ansel, Jade, Wardy, Savan, Mango, Cody, Jim, Whoddy and uhsting for the other points (3 sets of 1 mealworm point *.*) and at least I beat Maisie Peters ddd

Sorry I didn't follow live after all oop but caught up now. Well done Nate on a first song contest win, a great song albeit one I knew already! Very happy to see PinkPantheress and Allie X both top 5 as they were the 2 best songs by far imo <3 Really liked the Sophie/PDM song too (they're always a good combination), unfortunately thought this Tove Lo song was a bit underwhelming aside from having a pretty good chorus but clearly unpopular opinion.

Mandaworld is a good inspired track to make the top 10, I was expecting that to be !!!'s entry!

Thanks Jonjo for hosting jump.gif

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th May 2024, 12:41 AM