BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
50 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jadakissnia ● National Thread, BJSC 161: Seycara Orchestral - If You Were Mine
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post 8th July 2015, 11:52 PM
Post #81
Group icon
Gia, do you know the order of the solos?
User: 21,308

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 8 2015, 07:48 AM) *
it's the first time that all four BJSC 74 debutants have made it to the final, with Aprogonia and Cor Lupus advancing to the next round again, as well Flynnonda for the first time!
We are literally #PackGoals
QUOTE(*Tim @ Jul 8 2015, 11:25 AM) *
Don't make me threaten to 0point you in the final betch

(oops #JadakissniaThreadTakeover tho)
QUOTE(¡brë! @ Jul 8 2015, 11:42 AM) *
Betch like you were gonna give me anything anyway.

(soz Jade x #VoteJadakissniaInLXXVIAndDanceAnthems)
Girls girls you're both pretty can I go now
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 9th July 2015, 12:00 AM
Post #82
Group icon
I wanna keep all of your charm in a canister
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Ladies, ladies wink.gif @ Bray and Tim x Although I fully endorse those hashtags Bray and Tim, I am shocked it qualified too.

Cody *.* really happy we all made it too, particularly Harry this time round as he hadn't experienced it yet, hooray for all of us <3

+Quote this post
Jade
post 14th July 2015, 11:02 PM
Post #83
Group icon

BJSC 76 RESULTS

M+A // When

Well... we had to flop sooner or later, right? 'When' finished at a disappointing 36th place on a total of 107 points, although we're not TOO gutted as we weren't even sure we would even qualify this time round. Gone is our short-lived top 15 streak, now I guess the challenge is to keep up the qualifying streak.

No 18's this time round but we did manage a 15 from Singerpurear, plus 12's from first time voters for us FSR Rontvia and Usfland! The contest was won by Aquafina with Sigala's 'Easy Love', and while we may not quite get the hype, we are thrilled for the country on getting their first win! Our own favourite 'Girl' by The Internet, sent by Espen, unfortunately finished at 40th, our 15 points for Terra Avium's 'Miracles' by Two Steps From Hell finished at an impressive 12th for something so niche (but beautiful) and then our 13 pointer, firm favourites Persephonia's 'Dope a La Mode' by Audrey Napoleon smashed its way into top five status at 5th! The success of the past two contests did not quite extend to Seventynips, but we hope to be back on form next month in Aquafina! On the side, we have entered 'Something' by Lasgo for BJSC Dance Anthems and hope people appreciate this beauty of a 00s gem. For now it's goodbye Kylienips ~ we hope people have made a good discovery of 'When'!

Thank you to the following countries for the points:

Persephonia, Flynnonda, Mulgracia, FSR Rontvia, Usfland, Singerpurear, D'yermak'er, Land of DW, Fljótavik, ProJ, Florina, Ethanola, Espen, Isconia, Kluminican Republic & Federal Republic of Ashton.

TOP 10 COUNTRIES who we have given/received points from

GIVEN

01) 38 Persephonia
02) 23 #00274E
03) 21 Espen
04) 20 Altyr Muunilinst
05) 18 Unovia
06) 15 Ajanaeda
07) 15 Kylienips
08) 15 Singerpurear
09) 15 Terra Avium
10) 14 Séyetana

RECEIVED

01) 37 Persephonia
02) 31 Espen
03) 25 Florina
04) 25 Singerpurear
05) 21 Kathaldazia
06) 21 Kylienips
07) 20 Isconia
08) 20 Syndare
09) 19 Fljótavík
10) 19 Terra Avium

This post has been edited by Jade: 14th July 2015, 11:06 PM

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 14th July 2015, 11:05 PM
Post #84
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

You had a great entry but sadly there were so many great songs you just lost out from me, I literally could have voted for at least 20 tracks.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 14th July 2015, 11:07 PM
Post #85
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Not the best result ever but at least you didn't DNQ! Coming back from that initial onslaught of mehs on plug.dj... tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 14th July 2015, 11:13 PM
Post #86
Group icon

QUOTE(Mart!n @ Jul 15 2015, 12:05 AM) *
You had a great entry but sadly there were so many great songs you just lost out from me, I literally could have voted for at least 20 tracks.

Aw haha that's totally understandable Mikey, it was the same for you, you were in my commiserations and I still loved it! Such a strong contest so it was brilliant to be a part of the final as it was. Thank you for your excellent hosting and perseverance (and Beaverdonia bants), and I'm glad you liked our song!

QUOTE(¡brë! @ Jul 15 2015, 12:07 AM) *
Not the best result ever but at least you didn't DNQ! Coming back from that initial onslaught of mehs on plug.dj... tongue.gif

Hehe positivity, I like. heart.gif Exactly that's very true, it was fab to be part of the final and EXACTLY those evil mehers had me not having much confidence in even qualifying, so a hat trick of qualifiers I shall be happy with. Well done on smashing it. *.*

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 14th July 2015, 11:14 PM
Post #87
Group icon

You and Harry really battled for that last spot in my votes! This was such a hard final to vote for, so really sorry you missed out on my rankings by just one place. Really loved the song though.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 14th July 2015, 11:33 PM
Post #88
Group icon

QUOTE(Cody Slayberry @ Jul 15 2015, 12:14 AM) *
You and Harry really battled for that last spot in my votes! This was such a hard final to vote for, so really sorry you missed out on my rankings by just one place. Really loved the song though.

Aw haha, well I can't complain as the Tame Impala track was one of my absolute favourites this month heart.gif Haha don't be sorry whatsoever, super pleased that you liked it. <3 Well done on absolutely smashing it!

This post has been edited by Jade: 14th July 2015, 11:33 PM

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st July 2015, 09:09 PM
Post #89
Group icon

DANCE ANTHEMS 2000-2009

Lasgo score us our first ever WIN!

That's right... Jadakissnia actually won! We felt as a nation that this noughties spin-off would very much be a forté of ours due to such a passion for this decade of music, so it is fantastic to have come out on top in a contest that was SO strong! The contest took place in Aeroche and we of course selected 2002 trance beauty 'Something' by Lasgo, a number 4 hit in the U.K. to represent us, and it looks like a lot of people were feeling our song too. Whilst Hendinia received the most points with 'Perfect (Exceeder)' by Mason vs. Princess Superstar, they suffered a deduction due to late voting, which meant that we won the contest, with a points total of 220! We are feeling rather chuffed right now after failing to advance to the next round of the previous spin-off, BJFest, and coming off a lacklustre performance in the last main contest.

Our 18 points this time were awarded to The Federal Republic of Ashton with Puretone's 'Addicted to Bass' which finished off in 6th, our 15 points went to Terra Avium (much like in the last BJSC!) with Moby's 'Porcelain' finishing in 13th and our 13 points were awarded to Land of Jack with Riva & Dannii Minogue's 'Stringer (Who Do You Love Now?)' ~ finishing in 17th. Amusingly, The Federal Republic of Ashton also awarded us an 18 meaning it was a swap at the top! Sandebörg also awarded us an 18, taking us up to two, the third time we have been awarded two 18s in a contest so far!

Thank you to the follow countries for voting for us:

Ramrynia, Mulgracia, Flynnonda, FSR Rontvia, Land of Jack, Cor Lupus, Vülkyria, N-Lazone, Persephonia, Danaelanda, Altyr Muunilinst, Harmonica, Ethanola, Jayrusalem, Espen, Sandebörg, Federal Republic of Ashton, Cadelicia, Trifoski, Hendinia, Euphoriffith, Hushkanukia, Republic of Adonia, Skall & Ojnoj.

<3

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 21st July 2015, 09:15 PM
Post #90
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Well Done Jade!

+Quote this post
Brer
post 21st July 2015, 09:17 PM
Post #91
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Really happy for you <3 Getting a taste of BJSC victory much quicker than we managed it! And with a fantastic song of course. *.*

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st July 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #92
Group icon

QUOTE(Cameron @ Jul 21 2015, 10:15 PM) *
Well Done Jade!

Thank you Cameron! Slay with yo 0.85 *.*

QUOTE(¡brë! @ Jul 21 2015, 10:17 PM) *
Really happy for you <3 Getting a taste of BJSC victory much quicker than we managed it! And with a fantastic song of course. *.*

Thank you Bray lovelyyyy <3 Haha it has happened rather quickly indeed, I'd like to thank my Now albums, you, my pet pig etc x kink.gif Glad you like it, an all-time favourite for sure so it's great to win with something I love so much, yay <333 well done yourself too!

This post has been edited by Jade: 21st July 2015, 10:15 PM

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 21st July 2015, 10:03 PM
Post #93
Group icon

Really liked Lasgo so happy that won.

Now can you all help me get a hit in a spin-off? It's one I desperate need now.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st July 2015, 10:07 PM
Post #94
Group icon

QUOTE(Cody Slayberry @ Jul 21 2015, 11:03 PM) *
Really liked Lasgo so happy that won.

Now can you all help me get a hit in a spin-off? It's one I desperate need now.

Thank you Cody <333 V much appreciated Cor Lupus points.

Haha I wish I knew the secret, my last spin-off attempt wasn't all that great laugh.gif happy to listen to stuff and give my opinion tho ofc~ x

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 21st July 2015, 10:14 PM
Post #95
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Well done Jade heart.gif (if I'd voted, it would have got big points from me but alas I forgot to vote as well as forgetting to confirm an entry to send laugh.gif )

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st July 2015, 10:18 PM
Post #96
Group icon

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Jul 21 2015, 11:14 PM) *
Well done Jade heart.gif (if I'd voted, it would have got big points from me but alas I forgot to vote as well as forgetting to confirm an entry to send laugh.gif )

Thank you Samalam heart.gif ooh I'm glad to hear you're also a fan of the song too! Oops haha kink.gif well hopefully there will be another spin-off of this sort at some point ;o can never get enough of 00s dance really. wub.gif

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 21st July 2015, 10:46 PM
Post #97
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

Celebrating a victory despite finishing second ohmy.gif

You really are the QPR off Buzzjack <3

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st July 2015, 10:51 PM
Post #98
Group icon

QUOTE(LeeWallace @ Jul 21 2015, 11:46 PM) *
Celebrating a victory despite finishing second ohmy.gif

You really are the QPR off Buzzjack <3

Get lost hoe, I showed mi dedication by voting on time (love u tho Rob x) so winner by default I shall be *.*

although a QPR comparison is always welcome <3 (even if shady as, ya sket)

+Quote this post
Jade
post 2nd August 2015, 11:29 PM
Post #99
Group icon

BJSC 77
Muhsinah - Luv w Luv

Fresh off our spin-off win, we are proud to present our fourth entry to the main contest! While the original plan was to send Koven - 'Get It Right', we unfortunately lost out in the confirmations to Altyr Muunilinst, but oh well, in a way we're not TOO gutted for that will still get exposure to the BJ masses (though it better not win!!11 kink.gif) and we get to introduce THIS now as well, our back-up 'Luv w Luv' by Muhsinah. She is Grammy nominated and is based in Washington D.C. (that's right, our first American act!), and this is taken from her latest 4 track EP 'M'. We ADORED both this and another track on there called 'Cut Off' (please do check that out as well) and ultimately decided that this would stand out more. Absolutely hooked on this right now, a playful and infectious electronic treat. Hopefully Persephonia not being able to vote for us for the first time isn't a curse and that we can continue our qualifying streak! We hope you guys enjoy and very much look forward to the contest in Aquafina.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 11th August 2015, 10:11 PM
Post #100
Group icon

BJSC 77

Muhsinah ends our qualifying streak

We are having the most sporadic luck right now, from getting our first top 10, to then coming 36th, to then winning dance anthems... and now back to a downward trajectory as we have our first DNQ, ending our 3 time qualifying streak. Muhsinah's 'Luv w Luv' unfortunately came in 32nd place in our semi, very much far off qualifying.

It's a shame that we could've had a shot this month had we got in there first with our originally planned entry, but at the end of the day we didn't so what's done is done. We're glad that the track managed to amass a few fans and that we got to introduce it to a large audience, just a shame that it didn't quite connect with people the way it did with the Jadakissnian people. Oh well, coming back with a bang and all that next month hopefully!

As for the rest of the results, we sadly lost a huge favourite, with our 10 pointer from N DNTN's utterly captivating entry (Theodora's 'One Foot in the Grave') DNQing and also a new country in Joedonia, nabbing our 1 point with a beautiful song (XYLØ's 'Afterlife') and it sadly following the same fate. As for BJSC 74 debutants watch, Aprogonia and Cor Lupus are flying the flag this month, while Flynnonda also joins us in sitting out.

This post has been edited by Jade: 11th August 2015, 10:13 PM

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 10th May 2024, 12:10 AM