BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC LIII - PREDICTA
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post 21st April 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Here is the predicta for the final of BJSC LIII which is being held in Batidas!

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 l How many 12s will Isconia get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Caerfyrddia -> Ingermanlandia
Ingermanlandia -> Caerfyrddia
Kluminican Republic -> Mezidinia
Mezidinia -> Kluminican Republic
Kylienips -> Zechonia
Zechonia -> Kylienips

Question 6b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Altyr Muunilinst -> FSR Rontvia
FSR Rontvia -> Altyr Muunilinst
N-Lazone -> Sandebörg
Sandebörg -> N-Lazone
Elёdan -> Yehesi
Yehesi -> Elёdan

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Batidas:
Fljótavík:
Juranabaijan:

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 7 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

Time to get predicting! cheer.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Silas
post 21st April 2013, 08:59 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

Ashton being snubbed again non-shock.

I could go all oppressive regime like the pop forum and just keep deleting it until you get it right..... kink.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st April 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Shame I can't predict the question that I'm in because it's pretty obvious how many points I'll get from Altyr! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st April 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Hello?

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. #00274E = Carli - Look Up (Original Mix)
2. D'yermak'er = Kelly Sweet - Sirens
3. Sandebörg = John De Sohn feat. Kristin Amparo - Dance Our Tears Away
4. B.a.n.G. = Mr Little Jeans - Oh Sailor
5. Isconia = Lorde - Royals
6. Persephonia = Truls - Out Of Yourself
7. N-Lazone = Carice Van Houten - You.Me.Bed.Now.
8. Ingermanlandia = NONONO - Pumpin Blood
9. Ashton (Federal Republic Of) = ZZ Ward - Put The Gun Down
10. Yehesi = Staygold feat. Style Of Eye & Pow - Wallpaper

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Solo male (with female featured vocalist?) - whatever Carli is!

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Yes

Question 5 l How many 12s will Isconia get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Caerfyrddia -> Ingermanlandia -> 12
Ingermanlandia -> Caerfyrddia -> 12
Kluminican Republic -> Mezidinia -> 0
Mezidinia -> Kluminican Republic -> 0
Kylienips -> Zechonia -> 0
Zechonia -> Kylienips -> 0

Question 6b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Altyr Muunilinst -> FSR Rontvia
FSR Rontvia -> Altyr Muunilinst
N-Lazone -> Sandebörg
Sandebörg -> N-Lazone
Elёdan -> Yehesi
Yehesi -> Elёdan

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Batidas: 20th
Fljótavík: 17th
Juranabaijan: 27th

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Yes, Semi 2

Question 9 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 7 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

24. Ojnoj = Rania - Just Go
25. Espen = Dabin & Koda - The Take Down (Original Mix)
26. Mezidinia = M.O - Ain't Got Time
27. Juranabaijan = Sonny J - Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand)
28. Zechonia = Tailor - Wolf
29. Syndare = Alice & The Glass Lake - Luminous
30. Kluminican Republic = Miss Li - Spaceship

+Quote this post
152chris
post 21st April 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #5
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105

Lorde is one hype train that i am just not getting...

+Quote this post
Qween
post 21st April 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Apr 21 2013, 10:05 PM) *
Shame I can't predict the question that I'm in because it's pretty obvious how many points I'll get from Altyr! laugh.gif

Is it? HA

+Quote this post
Qween
post 21st April 2013, 09:26 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

Rich's predicted top 10 simultaneously contains some of the best and some of the worst songs in the final.

+Quote this post
randomfurlong
post 21st April 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #8
Group icon
musing
User: 13,969

QUOTE(152chris @ Apr 21 2013, 10:25 PM) *
Lorde is one hype train that i am just not getting...

SAME

Rich sad.gif So harsh.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st April 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Hello?

Sorry, sorry sad.gif These are mostly based on hype, particularly that which was seen in the Semi results thread. Miss Li and Alice and the Glass Lake didn't cause much of a reaction when they went through. As for Lorde, maybe I'm overpredicting it what with it's #1 chart success down under, I guess it could finish quite a bit lower then if nobody seems to like it (I think it's great although it took a while to click!)

+Quote this post
randomfurlong
post 21st April 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #10
Group icon
musing
User: 13,969

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Apr 21 2013, 11:11 PM) *
Sorry, sorry sad.gif These are mostly based on hype, particularly that which was seen in the Semi results thread. Miss Li and Alice and the Glass Lake didn't cause much of a reaction when they went through. As for Lorde, maybe I'm overpredicting it what with it's #1 chart success down under, I guess it could finish quite a bit lower then if nobody seems to like it (I think it's great although it took a while to click!)

It's difficult to know really - some people aren't the type of react like that so you can't always know who's supporting some things. I mean, some people must like Lorde otherwise it wouldn't be in the final!

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 21st April 2013, 11:28 PM
Post #11
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Royals wub.gif Absolutely worth the hype - when Isconia send a good entry, it's always FANTASTIC.

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 22nd April 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

QUOTE(Silas @ Apr 21 2013, 09:59 PM) *
Ashton being snubbed again non-shock.
I could go all oppressive regime like the pop forum and just keep deleting it until you get it right..... kink.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry, it wasn't intentional - I try and make sure every country gets a chance every few contests, I'll make sure you are in the next one! kink.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 22nd April 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #13
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

Haven't done this for a few contests so here goes.

1. D'yermak'er
2. #00274E
3. Persephonia
4. B.a.N.G
5. Ramrynia
6. Sandebörg
7. Yehesi
8. Isconia
9. Ashton (Federal Republic Of)
10. FSR Rontvia

Female soloist

Yes

Caerfyrddia -> Ingermanlandia 8
Ingermanlandia -> Caerfyrddia 6
Kluminican Republic -> Mezidinia 0
Mezidinia -> Kluminican Republic 4
Kylienips -> Zechonia 5
Zechonia -> Kylienips 0

Batidas: 14th
Fljótavík: 19th
Juranabaijan: 29th

Yes semi 1

24. Kylienips
25. Daehun
26. Mezidinia
27. Kluminican Republic
28. Zechonia
29. Juranabaijan
30. N-Lazone

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 22nd April 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #14
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

OUCH a bottom 7 prediction! cry.gif

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 22nd April 2013, 04:07 PM
Post #15
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

1. #00274E - Carli - Look Up (Original Mix)
2. Isconia - Lorde - Royals
3. Persephonia - Truls - Out Of Yourself
4. Ingermanlandia - NONONO - Pumpin Blood
5. Ramrynia - Tich - Dumb
6. FSR Rontvia - Michael Woods - Platinum Chains (Rontvian Club Edit)
7. Daehun - Girl's Day - Expectation
8. D'yermak'er - Kelly Sweet - Sirens
9. Altyr Muunilinst - Quadron - Hey Love
10. B.a.n.G. - Mr Little Jeans - Oh Sailor

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 163

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Yeah, whatever Carli is. 'Other'?

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Question 5 l How many 12s will Isconia get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] Four

Altyr Muunilinst -> FSR Rontvia 0
FSR Rontvia -> Altyr Muunilinst 4
N-Lazone -> Sandebörg 12
Sandebörg -> N-Lazone 0
Elёdan -> Yehesi 0
Yehesi -> Elёdan 0

Batidas: 18th
Fljótavík: 26th
Juranabaijan: 28th

Yes Semi 2

24. Kluminican Republic - Miss Li - Spaceship
25. Syndare - Alice & The Glass Lake - Luminous
26. Fljótavík - Valentina - Wolves
27. Kylienips - ColorKaleido - Magic Minds
28. Juranabaijan - Sonny J - Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand)
29. Zechonia - Tailor - Wolf
30. Ojnoj - Rania - Just Go

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 22nd April 2013, 04:21 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Hello?

Some astonishingly good predictions for Platinum Chains! I'd be happy with anything 15th or above!

+Quote this post
Juranamo
post 22nd April 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #17
Group icon
"Everything seems different the second time around."
User: 5,830

2 many bottom 7 positions already (the again, I think every entrant I've ever got into the final bar Agnes and Same Difference have had widespread bottom 7 predictions!).

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 22nd April 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #18
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

Here is the predicta for the final of BJSC LIII which is being held in Batidas!

1. #00274E
2. D'yermaker
3. Persephonia
4. Yehesi
5. Sandeborg
6. FSR Rontvia
7. Isconia
8. B.a.N.G
9. Ingermanlandia
10. Batidas

Solo male.

Yes.

0 Caerfyrddia -> Ingermanlandia
0 Ingermanlandia -> Caerfyrddia
4 Kluminican Republic -> Mezidinia
2 Mezidinia -> Kluminican Republic
7 Kylienips -> Zechonia
4 Zechonia -> Kylienips

Batidas: 10
Fljótavík: 21
Juranabaijan: 20

Yes, semi 002

24. N-Lazone
25. Ojnoj
26. Zechonia
27. Syndare
28. Kylienips
29. Mezidinia
30. Kluminican Republic

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 22nd April 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Top 4 prediction wub.gif

+Quote this post
Juranamo
post 26th April 2013, 07:23 PM
Post #20
Group icon
"Everything seems different the second time around."
User: 5,830

Q ONE

001 | Persephonia: Truls - Out Of Yourself
002 | D'yermak'er: Kelly Sweet - Sirens
003 | Federal Republic of Ashton: ZZ Ward - Put The Gun Down
004 | #00274E: Carli - Look Up [Original Mix]
005 | Yehesi = Staygold ft Style Of Eye & Pow - Wallpaper
006 | Ramrynia: Tich - Dumb
007 | Bignia-Zaragovina: Isac Elliot - New Way Home
008 | Kluminican Republic: Miss Li - Spaceship
009 | Caerfyrddia: Laura Jansen - Queen Of Elba
010 | Ingermanlandia: NONONO - Pumpin Blood

Q TWO

Q THREE

A female soloist (presuming that Truls is a female and solo) A male soloist (after further investigation)

Q FOUR

Yes

Q FIVE

Q SIX (a)

005 | Caerfyrddia -> Ingermanlandia
008 | Ingermanlandia -> Caerfyrddia
000 | Kluminican Republic -> Mezidinia
006 | Mezidinia -> Kluminican Republic
010 | Kylienips -> Zechonia
003 | Zechonia -> Kylienips

Q SEVEN

017 | Batidas: Jutty Ranx - I See You
021 | Fljótavík: Valentina - Wolves
018 | Juranabaijan: Sonny J - Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand)

Q EIGHT

No

Q NINE

024 | Skall: Iyes - Glow
025 | FSR Rontvia: Michael Woods - Platinum Chains [Rontvian Club Edit]
026 | Ojnoj: Rania - Just Go
027 | N-Lazone: Carice Van Houten - You.Me.Bed.Now.
028 | Kylienips: ColorKaleido - Magic Mind
029 | Zechonia: Tailor - Wolf
030 | Elëdan: Shlohmo ft Jeremih - Bo Peep (Do U Right)

This post has been edited by Juranameux: 26th April 2013, 07:44 PM

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 17th May 2024, 09:50 PM