BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
43 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Australian Reality TV
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Silas
post 18th August 2014, 09:01 AM
Post #61
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

Masterchef Au hits UK screens on September 14th!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th August 2014, 12:32 AM
Post #62
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Nine have teased that a world first twist will be the centre of the launch of Big Brother 2014

In an exclusive interview on the official Big Brother website, Big Brother has stated himself that there will be a world first twist at the middle of this years launch show.

“This year, Big Brother will roll out something that has never been done in the 63 countries that show Big Brother around the world. The Housemates won’t see it coming. It will test them from the second they walk into the House and remind them that in the Big Brother House, Big Brother’s got the power.”

It’s unclear what this could mean, but more details are expected to be revealed as Big Brother gets closer.

Big Brother returns to Nine in September.

CAN THIS JUST START NOWWWW sad.gif So excited! Very very intrigued as to what this might be...

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 21st August 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

BBAU has always pimped "EXCLUSIVE TWISTS ZoMG~!~" before - the last one that springs to mind was Logan David/Greg - the twins who swapped - but that was already done in BBUS the year before.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st September 2014, 03:08 AM
Post #64
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Tahan 2.0?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st September 2014, 04:02 AM
Post #65
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg she sounds like she is gonna be amazing wub.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd September 2014, 04:01 PM
Post #66
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Bree Van de Kamp for the winner of BBAU2014!
There have been 2 other releases. One of them was a muscle jock who works out 2-3x a day.. doesn't drink.. doesn't party. Zzzz.
However, they've used the same casting agency they did last year - so I'm expecting this cast to be *_*

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd September 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #67
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

She sounds great too wub.gif can't wait, 5 days!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd September 2014, 04:23 PM
Post #68
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Should probably just change this topic title to BBAU2014.
The Block has been ehhh.
I'm not up to date on The Amazing Race AU (1 episode behind) but the last two episodes I saw had my top 2 favorite teams go home. Ugh.
I'm also not sure if Amazing Race AU does non elimination legs? The last one I saw had the "Keep Racing" episode - and it was a double episode.. but they ENDED the episode with the "Keep Racing" and had an elimination in the first half 0_o?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th September 2014, 02:44 AM
Post #69
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Bradley Darke just came out. I don't remember him being especially gay in his season (although, we did have Ben) but looking back on Google Images I'm not sure how I didn't call it before o_0.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th September 2014, 02:52 AM
Post #70
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

http://content5.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/d...bfd55c3d7f4.mp4

HOUSE TOUR
Kind of. Of the backyard.

It's a little cheap. Cheap pink. Cheap flamingos. That cover over the Gym is cheap. Hot tub is verrrry cheap.. they couldn't have built it in underground? Added it to the pool? That's like.. a $5,000 hot tub..

It honestly looks like a Florida retirement home, and that Eviction/Entry gate does not help with that as well.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 6th September 2014, 12:01 PM
Post #71
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I've only just seen BBAU 2012 and thought he was a little gay, go my gaydar tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 7th September 2014, 12:19 PM
Post #72
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

The "world first" twist is rumoured to be (I'll spoiler just in case people don't want to know):

the pairing thing we had in January's CBB. So not a world first haha. Although maybe it's a first among all the worldwide civillian series?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 7th September 2014, 03:55 PM
Post #73
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

16 Housemates by the looks of it. There is an HOH. There is a pairing twist like Liam says, this first HOH has a pair as well.
It sounds like to me it's going to be like the last season of BBUK, there is a Power Room, and tasks and decisions will be made by the HOHs called "Power Plays"

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 7th September 2014, 04:17 PM
Post #74
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Sep 7 2014, 04:55 PM) *
16 Housemates by the looks of it. There is an HOH. There is a pairing twist like Liam says, this first HOH has a pair as well.
It sounds like to me it's going to be like the last season of BBUK, there is a Power Room, and tasks and decisions will be made by the HOHs called "Power Plays"

I think that sounds quite good, I know we can trust Aussie BB not to mess it up with a pass to the final or killer nomination on day 2! Hopefullt there are things similar to the nominations superpower plus smaller things that can be funny like when Tim had to decide between ice cream and Tahan's hair dryer laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 7th September 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #75
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Speaking of Tim, apparently his roommate is a housemate.. eep!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 8th September 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #76
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Only skimmed through the launch so far.
Priya became HOH pretty much because she was selected to be Housemate #1.
From than on, from what I've skimmed through, she was given a brief highlight of 2 housemates, she picks one - that's her partner.

The person left over comes on stage next, and the process continues. That person is given a highlight of 2 more housemates, picks one and that's that persons partner. Ect. Ect. Ect.

Apparently there are "Good" matches and "Bad" matches.

I'll give this a proper look tonight. The awkwardness of standing on a stage and getting questioned is back though. Can Big Brother honestly not spring for a couch?! Come on!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th September 2014, 07:55 PM
Post #77
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I was slayed by Priya after like five minutes *.*

"FOOOOD. My first love" same babe same.

Ah so they're pairs for good, or for the forseeable, so it is a world first really tongue.gif Unlike CBB where they only did it for like a week. Maybe they'll drop it like halfway as they did with the double HOH thing in BBUS.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 8th September 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #78
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

It will be foreseeable, so not really a world first in BBUS has done it, what, twice now?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 9th September 2014, 12:55 AM
Post #79
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Thoughts:

- Sonia's dress is ugly as f***, and she sounds sick as well.
- This twist is not a world first, we have had housemates play in pairs before.. Twice infact in the US.
- The house is lux *_* but isn't two stories. It's one story with an upstairs for the Diary Room. 2 stories would mean there's something like a bedroom or something upstairs (and I'm not counting the tree-house).
- I don't think Priya and Katie are going to get along, but I actually think Katie's going to be the bitch in that pairing.
- Jake's "Sell Me" advert was absolutely terrible, but his VT was brilliant. No shocker that he is Tim's roommate, they're essentially the same person.
- LOVE SANDRA *_* MEG RYAN IS IN THE BB HOUSE.
- This audience is filled with idiots. THEY'RE A MATCH (SCREAMS), THEY'RE NOT A MATCH (SCREAMS)
- Dion is a wet blanket. Holy crap. But his choices were brilliant. A hot chick, and a guy who hates muscle guys. HA.
- Lisa & Skye. Love them both.. but are they too similar?
- See, not only do I think Travis is 100x times hotter than Dion, but he's more fun too. I want him to get wasted and shag me senseless.
- I think Priya was a little more headstrong than Katie, but I'm not sure if Katie can be convinced to take the money, but we will have to see.
- Also, no mention of them being Evicted as couples. Just nominating/nominated as couples.

Loving: Priya, Katie, Sandra
Hating: Dion, Jason, Ryan (Boring as..)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 9th September 2014, 07:07 AM
Post #80
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I thought the same about Priya and Katie! No way will they get along for the whole time laugh.gif

It really does seem to be all about the girls this year, although Jake could be amazing. My faves so far are definitely Priya and Katie, but basically all of the girls seem like they could be great!

+Quote this post

43 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 16th May 2024, 12:05 AM