BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Heidi says it’s unlikely she’ll be back in the Sugababes
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
One_For_Sorrow
post 15th December 2023, 01:23 AM
Post #41
Group icon
---
User: 17,418

QUOTE(-Jay- @ Dec 14 2023, 11:55 PM) *
Many of the girls (if not all of them) have expressed support for each other in recent years and stated that there's no hard feelings, so I'm not sure why some fans continue to resent certain members or line ups.

Heidi isn't excluded! The reformation of 1.0 happened in 2012, after Keisha, Mutya & Siobhan mended their friendships in 2011. At that same time, Heidi, Jade and Amelle had only very recently and secretly parted ways with each other. So timewise it would never have made sense that Heidi would rejoin Keisha and Mutya... not back then, or at any point since.

I remember watching a video of Keisha, maybe it was on her YouTube or TikTok, in which she praised Heidi and gave her credit for her role in the group. She said something like Heidi was a very important part of Sugababes history. So the success achieved with her is not brushed under the carpet, it's been acknowledged and respected. Doesn't mean they should be beholden to her though.

Everything that went down between various members of Sugababes is really ancient history now. I'm not saying that we shouldn't reminisce about this part of their history and go over the "what ifs", but at the same time, I feel that it's really redundant in 2023 to hold resentment towards any of the members. They were young women, it was a high pressure job, and there's always two sides to the story... and what's done is done!

That’s a very well written post Jay.

I agree. All members past and present seem to be on good terms and have moved on.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 15th December 2023, 06:57 AM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

QUOTE(Joshnat192 @ Dec 14 2023, 11:04 PM) *
Last, everybody talks like Heidi and Amlelle destroyed the band and the true again is that Keisha, thinking that the band was her, went from TIMW to a mega pop album like Change, then wrote most of Catfights & Spotlights which is simply horrible and then jumped to Sweet 7… luckily she was kicked out, at least she was pictured as a victim and had the chance of recover the Sugababes of the nonsense where she drove them.

That’s really unfair, you could say that about the other two as they were happy to go along with it also. Plus the most recent Sugababes album is one of their very best, with Keisha playing a big part in writing the songs.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 10th May 2024, 09:20 AM