BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Rob and Rylan's Grand Tour, BBC Two & iPlayer
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
ElectroBoy
post 14th May 2024, 07:38 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

Rob Rinder and Rylan are setting off on the original package holiday – the Grand Tour. The pair are presenters, friends, and men who love the finer things in life – and now they’re going to discover the greatest art treasures in Italy, finding out more about themselves along the way.

On the 200th anniversary of the death of Romantic poet Lord Byron, the pair are following in the footsteps of Byron and other Grand Tourists, immersing themselves in the art, culture, bad behaviour and life-changing exploits of historic Brits abroad. Rob and Rylan will travel from Venice, to Florence, to Rome.

The Grand Tour was the first gap year – and saw countless English aristocrats leave behind the confines of British society for freedom and discovery abroad. Both Rob and Rylan have both been through painful divorces recently, and are looking for a new chapter in life. So can this Grand Tour mend their broken hearts, give them the restart they need, and turn them into cultured and civilised young gents?

Anyone else watched this?

I was a bit sceptical going in and then binged all 3 eps at once last night. Rob and Rylan are great together and most of the time you feel like you want to give Rob a massive hug. A very fell-good show though

Also surprised about Rylan too - I know its just his personae etc, but was actually surprised at a lot of his knowledge of things like Architecture and his growing love of art.

I'd definitely recommend and wouldn't be surprised if it became a regular series of them doing various excursions together.

Shame it was only 3 eps - seems to be getting good write-ups etc too.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

3 user(s) reading this thread
+ 3 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th May 2024, 10:48 PM