BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Netflix | the teenage witch
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post 8th February 2020, 03:25 PM
Post #41
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Even from the trailer it looked messy so these reviews are not making me super hopeful honestly oops
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Nick Jonas
post 8th February 2020, 03:30 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,481

Watched the 1st episode of series 3 and I’ve given up already. It was just awful.

+Quote this post
Doomsday Dong
post 8th February 2020, 04:05 PM
Post #43
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

The first episode was one of the worst things I've ever seen from a tv series.

Like, I know they enated a mirror image of Wizard of Oz, but none of it made any sense! It felt like a bunch of random, disjointed scenes layered on top of one another. Like, they walk into a demon classroom ... and take their seats as dicatated by their scripts! laugh.gif And then Sabrina is surprised that she can't use magic once she sits at a desk! Like, why not just banish him as soon as you saw him?

They made like high school drama-like gothic scenes with the crows and blood and food, etc. Very artificial.

Also, all the dialogue felt like dialogue from an uninspired script. Nothing sounded natural.

Ambrose suddenly becoming a swords expert and holding "cool" swords poses for another bizarre story thread was another, wtf? moment.

I don't know how they come back from a season as bad as this. None of it made sense, and any seasons that follow will have to be built on that. Where is the coven? Where are the parents? Is the coven JUST 15 students at a school? Do they have to stay with Zelda when shool's out because their parents are no longer acting?

I'm stuck on episode 3. I haven't been able to watch any more. Question gor people who are further in: does Sabrina still have thosr immense powers that she had at the end of season 2? It looked that way. And if so, doesn't that basically end any storyline of her at the Academy?

I can see why the reviews basically all said it was, wtf? Even if they ssid that made it fun laugh.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 15th May 2024, 10:53 AM