BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What do you think should be the third single from Salute?
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Third Single?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 55
Guests cannot vote 
Iz 🌟
post 30th December 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Poll question, want and think for the next single by Little Mix to trouble the charts once Little Me is done slaying them.

I've given the ones I've seen most as suggestions poll choices of their own, any of the other tracks can go under Other..

For myself, I would like Competition to be the next single as it's very good, fast, sounds like it could smash and wouldn't be too risky. I'd also like Stand Down but given it's gone onto the bonus tracks that probably isn't happening.

I think they might go for Salute though.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 30th December 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

I'd want Salute and I'm certain they'll pick it

A fourth could be Towers

+Quote this post
randomfurlong
post 30th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #3
Group icon
musing
User: 13,969

I need 'Salute' to be a single, but as I so rarely get what I want, I think it'll be 'Nothing Feels Like You'.

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post 30th December 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209

I'm torn between About The Boy/Salute/These Four Walls, all of which I hope (or two of which) get released at some point.

I reckon Salute probably will be next.

+Quote this post
Defaze
post 30th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 17,608

I both hope and think it'll be 'Salute', although I'd be fine with 'Nothing Feels Like You'. The former makes the most sense considering how high it is on iTunes with no promo and no airplay. Regardless of the choice, the next one needs to be upbeat imo - 'These Four Walls' or 'Towers' can close the campaign.

Oh and while we're on the subject, I hope the Sports Relief rumour (if true) doesn't postpone the next single too much!

This post has been edited by Defaze: 30th December 2013, 07:32 PM

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 30th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #6

I want it to be Salute or These Four Walls but I don't think EITHER have a chance to be honest.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 30th December 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #7
Group icon
User: 13,007

Has to be 'Salute' and surely it will be? Would have been too much of the similar stuff following it on from 'Move' and 'Little Me' is just the perfect little beauty in between the two. They'd be silly not to go for it.

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 30th December 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(HausofKubrick @ Dec 30 2013, 08:02 PM) *
Has to be 'Salute' and surely it will be? Would have been too much of the similar stuff following it on from 'Move' and 'Little Me' is just the perfect little beauty in between the two. They'd be silly not to go for it.

Yes, but it's not really a conventional single choice - it has a type of vibe about it that doesn't work on radio and the whole concept of it is far too risky for it to work as a single, as it could alienate men who might otherwise buy the song. Suppose I'm overthinking it a bit too much but for me it's a big no-no as a third single.

Nothing Like You has a massive summer vibe about it - it'll be Spring when it's released, so the weather will be reasonably better and people will start formulating their plans for the summer. With that in mind, the song will resonate with a lot of people and therefore people will buy it.

My analysis is probably TOTALLY WRONG but that's the way I see it anyway.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 30th December 2013, 08:24 PM
Post #9
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

I'd like 'Nothing Feels Like You', definitely one of my favourites from the album, but I reckon they'll go with 'Salute'.

01. Move
02. Little Me
03. Salute
04. These Four Walls

Maybe 'Nothing Feels Like You' could be the fifth single if they have time/want to stretch the album out a bit more.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 30th December 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #10
Group icon
User: 13,007

QUOTE(G R I F F @ Dec 30 2013, 08:23 PM) *
Yes, but it's not really a conventional single choice - it has a type of vibe about it that doesn't work on radio and the whole concept of it is far too risky for it to work as a single, as it could alienate men who might otherwise buy the song. Suppose I'm overthinking it a bit too much but for me it's a big no-no as a third single.

Nothing Like You has a massive summer vibe about it - it'll be Spring when it's released, so the weather will be reasonably better and people will start formulating their plans for the summer. With that in mind, the song will resonate with a lot of people and therefore people will buy it.

My analysis is probably TOTALLY WRONG but that's the way I see it anyway.

I know a fair few men that love it (just look at this thread) biggrin.gif

I don't think these weather analyses work either, a single-worthy song should sound good whenever. And radio will eat it up surely which is one reason i'm excited about them potentially releasing it!

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 30th December 2013, 08:36 PM
Post #11
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

I do agree with Griff though, I can tell they're probably going to pick it but I'm not sure it'll work as well commercially. But then again, female-power anthems have often worked for Beyoncé (some of them).

It's far from my favourite on the album (I loved it when it first surfaced but it's been eclipsed by a lot of other things, the next 4 options on that poll for example) so I kinda hope they don't pick it with so much choice elsewhere.

+Quote this post
Electro Paradise
post 30th December 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 11,104

I wanted 'Salute' upto about yesterday but I think I may have finally overplayed it so I voted for 'Boy' , although to be honest I'd be happy with any uptempo bar 'Mr Loverboy'. Salute has the potential for the best video though, so purely on that basis I would love it to be a single.

'Salute' is the highest non single on iTunes atm, both that and 'These Four Walls' have constantly been in the top 1000 since the release of the album so if they ignore both it's be a bit silly imo.

The rumour of the Sports Relief single worried me though, I hope that doesn't affect any album tracks being released, this is such an awesome album they can't afford to waste it.

This post has been edited by Electro Paradise: 30th December 2013, 08:46 PM

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 30th December 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

I want Salute but I have a feeling it will be Competition for some reason.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th December 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Salute and These Four Walls are my favourite tracks left, but I know they won't go for another ballad straight away and Salute is definitely a risk so I'm not sure they will go for it, although I'd like to see how it does if it were to be released. I'd say Competition is my next choice.

I said I want Salute and I think it will be Competition.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 30th December 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #15
Group icon
I wanna keep all of your charm in a canister
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

I definitely would love Salute for single #3 and can see it being Salute or These Four Walls. heart.gif

+Quote this post
G R I F F
post 30th December 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #16

These Four Walls would be a great single but again I'm not sure how well it would do commercially.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 30th December 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #17
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Absolutely rooting for Salute - fitted with a guest rap from someone. I was discussing this was Joseph the other day and that Little Mix/Nicki has been rumoured in the past fortnight.

I can already imagine 'ladies it's time to awaaaaait...' launched into a rap. Would be really big for them, imo that chorus is too good to remain as an album track.

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post 30th December 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454

I hope it's Salute and I think it will be! I also think Nothing Feels Like You and These Four Walls should be released!

+Quote this post
cassius__
post 30th December 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #19
Group icon
equally cursed & blessed
User: 6,654

I think 'Salute' would probably be the best option or maybe 'Nothing Feels Like You' as most people have mentioned. I'd personally love to see 'About The Boy' or 'Stand Down' released though, absolutely addicted to them.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 30th December 2013, 10:22 PM
Post #20
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

'These Four Walls' would be a good choice - aka the only song I (think) I like apart from 'Move'.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 11th May 2024, 05:09 PM